Chapter 144 - The Tape

Start from the beginning

"You need to rest."

"Aww come on. You don't have to play Daddy for me, like you do Tatiana."

"Shut up Greg, or I'll smack you upside the head." Tatiana smirks blushing deeply.

I roll my eyes chuckling. "We'll see tomorrow...okay?" I smile squeezing Greg's shoulder.

Tatiana's POV

"Well...." I sigh out crossing my arms over my chest, as we walk down the hospital halls. 

"Maybe they wanted to rob him, you know?" Michael whispers softly. "Or maybe he fell and hit his head."

"Who's going to rob a dude with nothing but sweats on and a t-shirt?" Ricky asks. "And how can Greg fall that hard in a hallway and get all of those cuts?"

"Maybe they thought he had something valuable on him." Michael sighs out shaking his head. "I don't know, I don't know..."

"Well it's kind of interesting we've had a macabre series of injuries..." I mutter as Michael looks over at me.

"Here we go.." Michael snorts shaking his head.

"Michael, I know I'm not crazy. Too much crazy shit has been happening on this tour for it to be "accidental.'

"You said the same thing with, Rachel." he mumbles.

I stop in the middle of the hallway as I tilt my head to the side, crossing my arms.

"And guess who was right about it?" I bark. "Because you thought Rachel was a fucking saint."

"I'm not saying that. I'm just saying I think you're being paranoid. There is no "Rachel" on this tour so I don't see why you think someone is trying to taint" he waves his hand around. "this tour..."

"Come on, Mike." Ricky says. "You don't think it's a little weird what's been going on?"

"I think that everyone has been on edge because of Rachel and her unnecessary drama." 

"And your previous unnecessary bullshit in the past." I add as Michael cuts his eyes at me slightly.

"Yeah, okay. And that too.." he mutters. "My point is we can't point a finger at someone when things don't go right on tour." 

"I guess you have a point." Ricky shrugs. "I mean how bad could it get?"

Winnie's POV

Michael!" I shout as he steps off the elevator. He looks up startled for a moment before breaking out into a smile that distracts me for a moment.

 He looks up startled for a moment before breaking out into a smile that distracts me for a moment

Can you blame me?

"Hey Winn--" he begins to say as I grab his hand pulling him down the hall.

"I think I know who hurt, Greg." I tell him speaking fast as I rush him towards our suite.  "I have proof and--"

Michael sighs cutting me off. "Winnie, I don't want you getting tied up in adult matters especially things like--"

I swing open the door revealing Clifton holding the television remote.

"Please..." I plead looking up at Michael. "You have to watch it."

"How did you even get footage?" Michael asks slowly. He looks between both of our guilty faces before licking his bottom lip. "Nevermind...I don't want to know."

I take the remote starting the tape.

What played on screen made all of the air get sucked out  of the room, instead of seeing a hotel hallway on screen.

It was a car flipping over multiple times.

It was Tatiana's accident

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey fam!

I'm sorry for the long wait. I was having technical difficulties and things going on personally!

Vote/Comment

Xoxo,
moonwalkergal