"Mhm." She hummed, "So I'm not pregnant right?" I asked just to be sure. "Correct." She replied.

"Well I'm gonna get your food so you can take your medicine." She said putting her things up. "Ok.. hey?" I called before she walked out.

"Yeah?" She answered, "How long do I have to be in here?" I asked, "Well, with what happened earlier I'll give it a few more days."

She said and I pouted. "I'll look in after you when you're asleep just to make sure everything's good. You gave us a scare, so I'll have to run a few tests."

She explained, nodding, she opened the door. "Thank you." I said smiling at her, "You're welcome love."

And with that she walked out. Laying in the bed, I got comfortable and thought back to that "dream" I had with my mom and Nina.

Man was I happy to say an actual goodbye. I missed the both of them like crazy, so I guess in a sense the timing was right...
*
*
CAINE
Empty warehouse

"To be some King Pins y'all sure are dumb." Tre said then laughed and August punched him. "You gotta be a dumb nigga ta try da shit you did."

He said before punching him again, spitting out blood, he looked at us all and smiled.

"Y'all so hip but dumb as hell and YOU." He said looking at me. "To be a lawyer you're pretty stupid."

He added and I fired a shot in his knee cap causing him to scream out in pain. "Maybe you should stop talking." I said taking a seat next to Ron who was in his kill mode.

"Don't you wanna know how?" He questioned, "I don't care you still gon die." I told him, "Even more reason why you should want to listen."

He added, looking at August then Ron, they shrugged. "You're a stalker, the predator always find their prey, nothing really to explain."

Ron informed as he checked the clip in his gun. "I'm talking about how I got her.. how easy it was for me to." He clarified still not making sense.

"What? Jus talk nigga we ain't got all day." I said getting annoyed by him still being alive.

"The robbery was an distraction and like I thought y'all fell for it." He announced, looking at him I looked towards Aug and Ron who had the same confused expression as me.

"I figured that's how y'all would react.. typical." He said then started coughing. "You like ya play games right?" Aug asked as he picked up a machete.

Fear evident in his eyes, he shook his head quickly. "Don't bitch out now, we're jus getting started." Ron added looking at me then shot him in his other knee cap.

Screaming out he started going wild in the chair, but couldn't move much since he was tied up.

"Shut. Da. Fuck. Up." August spoke with each punch, laughing my ass off, I had tears coming down my face.

"Bro a whole fool." Ron added laughing as well. "Finish talkin nigga!" I barked back handing him. Groaning, he spit out blood then blinked a few times.

"I set the robbery up, knowing that you would go and check it out, gave me a wide chance to get to the ditzy bitch." He explained and before he could fix his mouth to say another word August started boxing him in his face.