She said pointing to her heart.

"Ok." I mumbled, "Nina's okay and she isn't mad at you." She said looking over to Nina who just smiled at me.

"You know I could never be mad at you if anything I damn begged you to be my friend.. you were the only girl I knew that liked me for me and didn't try to force me to like them."

She announced and I smiled. "I miss you too Tanya, but I'm up here rooting for you and my big headed brother. Yeah I wish we had more time together but things happen for a reason.. you and August have something in common, well a few things in common, but losing a loved one is the top one."

She added, "I'm fine and I'm happy for you, you gotta keep being great ok?" She said and I nodded.

"I'm always watching you and you'll see more of us soon." My mom said as she got up and a piano appeared.

"Come play me one of your songs." She said, getting up I walked over to her and Nina followed.

Playing the keys, I closed my eyes thinking of what song I wanted to sing.

"There will never come a day you will ever hear me say, that I want or need to be without you." I began.

"Oh this is my favorite." Nina cooed sitting next to me. "I wanna give my all.. Baby just hold me, simply control me. Because your arms, they keep away the lonely's."

"When I look into your eyes.. then I realize. All I need is you in my life....
*
*
AUGUST
Late night / early morning

Hearing something beep like crazy, I got up and looked around the room. "Da hell?" I mumbled groggily.

Running my hands down my face, I tried to comprehend what was going on.

"August!" Caine yelled busting in the room, standing up, he cut the lights on and that's when I realized the beeping sound was coming from Tanya's heart monitor.

"What's going on?" Ron asked rushing inside as I ran to Tanya side as her eyes moved quickly.

"Go get Mary!" I shouted climbing on the bed tryna figure out what was wrong. "Tanya baby can you hear me?

I questioned hitting her face gently, "What happened?!" Mary asked rushing in with her equipment.

"I don't know.. the nonstop beeping woke me up." I told her as she motioned for me to get off of her.

Doing so, she climbed on the bed and hovered over her.

Pulling out her flashlight, she checked her pupils. "Her body's going into some sort of shock." She announced as she searched in her black bag.

"Shock? I thought she was fine?!" I stated raising my voice. "It happens.. Caine grab him!" She demanded.

Furrowing my brows, I looked at her.

"GRAB HIM!" She repeated a little more firm. "Don't touch me, why he gotta hold me for?" I asked getting pissed off.

"If you want me to save her I need you to leave or be restrained. I know how you are." She added, still confused.

Tanya's body started shaking and the machines started going crazy.

"What da fuck going on?!" I yelled trying to touch her but Caine and Ron grabbed me. "AUGUST BE QUIET!" She shouted pulling out some long shit.