Chapter 39 - We Dolan's, when we love, we love hard

Ahh, i don't know how you guys bear with me and wait all this long for an update, you are the best. I love you all, Alex loves you all. *hugs you all and sends each one of you a virtual IphoneX*

I tried to overcome this stupid writer's block. I should never ever take a break from writing, if I ever say I will, please kick my ass.

During the exams time, I couldn't quit thinking about writing and about where this story is going and other books as well; it was like this in my head, i swear:

Me : *studying for my exams*

Alex : *whispers in my head* think of me, think of me, I am way more fun than that thing *takes off his shirt*

Nikolas: *crawls his way into my head as well* I killed too many innocent people, I hurt your babies; think of killing me, world peace is more important than that exam.

Cara: *cries* My dad just died, come hug me, I need you more than that exam.

Katherine: leave that stupid exam and come wake me up, my two boys need me.

Roman: write my story so i can get my revenge against those Italians, especially that bitch Emma.

Chase: make me grow up so I can make out with Lilly.

Lilly: come get me ice cweam...

Okay that escalated quickly! I'll shut up now.

Back to the chapter, it's not that good, It's not edited, uneventful and short, but happy reading anyway !

**********

Cara's POV

My steps took a hard stop when I heard a gunshot coming from the same place Alex went to minutes ago.

Sickness coiled in my stomach and I immediately turned around; Roman stood in my way, his hand on the door holding it open for me, "Get in the car." He ordered.

I shook my head and tried to walk past him but his hand wrapped around my arm and stopped me from moving any further.

"Cara-"

"No, leave me!" I snapped as I tore his hand away.

Another gunshot sounded in the air, it also came from the same place.

What's happening?

My pulse sped, and I pulled in even breaths, trying to calm myself and the panic that had built up in my nerves. My heart dropped into my stomach as my eyes scanned through the trees trying to clear my vision and catch any glimpse of him.

I can't just stay here. I have to go. I have to see if he is alright.

He is all alone there.

And - Oh my god- Nikolas.. he is here too.

If it happened and these two were in the same place alone. I am pretty sure one of them will end up dead.

Roman blocked my way again, his voice hardened, "I said get in the car, you're not going anywhere."

My jaw tightened as I stared back at him; how can he be so calm and not caring?

"Didn't you hear the gunshots? Alex is there, I need to go, I need-"

He shook his head and pulled me from my arm into the car, "Get in, we're leaving, It's not safe for you to stay here."