Chapter 16 - Reunited

Alex's POV

A small smile crossed my lips as i walked inside the house. I stretched my arms above my head and a yawn escaped past my lips as i leisurely made my way to the bedroom.

I sighed heavily as i plopped down on the bed. Ah - Finally.

Home sweet home.

Hotels can be such a pain in the ass. Like literally, in the ass.

I closed my eyes preparing myself for pretty much needed sleep, but guess what, guess what, that stupid electronic thing they call a phone started ringing.

With my eyes still closed, i took it out of my pocket, i opened one eye to take a look at the caller's ID, with a sigh i pressed the answer button then placed the phone to my ear.

"Katherine you are so annoying i swear." I said with a bored tone.

"Alex i need your help." She said ignoring my previous comment.

I closed my eyes, "What's the magic word sweetheart ?"

"Alex !" She said with an annoyed tone.

"Beg me first." I said teasingly.

"ALEX SERIOUSLY !"

"Okay okay-" I said with a chuckle, "Screaming my name is enough."

I can hear her mumble some curses under her breath. I swear.

"What can I do for ya babe ?"  I asked with a low chuckle.

She sighed, "I need to go shopping for the party tomorrow and Ashton doesn't want to go with me."

My eyebrows furrowed, "And you are telling me that because ?"

"Can you go with me ?" She asked, her voice low, her tone pleading, i can imagine her looking at  me with her puppy eyes.

"Katherine have you ever seen my dick before-" I shook my head, "- of course you hadn't , next time i will show it to you just to make sure you know i am not a girl, for god's sake i am not your bestie."

"Alex please please please."

"Begging me won't get you there sweetheart."

"Alex please, I can't go alone, i need someone's opinion, pleaseee-"

"Girl go away, ask someone else, let me sleep."

"I just have you to ask." She said with a sad tone.

"So what , you make me go shopping with you this time, and later we will have a sleepover and you'll do my nails !" I said mockingly, "Katherine if you don't leave me alone i swear i will unfriend you from my life."

"Okay." She said with a sad tone, "You are so mean."

Ugh - i know she is  just pulling the sad act on me, and i know myself i will end up going with her anyway.

Fuck my nice heart, fuck it.

"What time ?" I asked with a sigh.

"REALLY ?" She said, sorry no, she screamed.

I winced as i held the phone a bit far from my ear, "Tell me what time before i change my mind."

"Oh my god, i love you, tomorrow afternoon okay." She said with an excited tone.

"You owe me big time, girl."  I said, then i held the phone away when i heard a low beep to see another call coming from Ashton.

"Hold on, i got another call." I said to Katherine before i switched to the other call.