Chapter 6 - Girl or boy ? Still hot like daddy

Cara's POV

We spent the rest of the day at my Mom's house, she even insisted that we should stay the night as well and leave tomorrow.

So we did.

We didn't talk much about my so called father after that.

I wanted to ask more. I didn't get the answers i need yet.

But my mom doesn't look like she have them anyway.

She was about to prepare the guest room for us when i asked her if my room still the same, she said yes, so i asked her if we could stay there and for sure she accepted.

I entered the room, a small smile curved my lips as i noticed that everything is still the same, nothing had changed, not even a single thing was removed from its place.

The walls are of coral color, there is window seat at both sides of the bed, with puffy pillows on them. I remember how i used to always sit here and read.

Alex looked around before he plopped on the bed, "Oh this thing is comfortable." He said and looked around the bed as he laid down and intertwined his fingers behind his head.

"You know, i am so flattered." He said ,"I am the first guy to ever enter your room." He added with a wink

"Who said you are the first ?" I simply said.

That was enough to make him shot up from his laying position, his eyes narrowed, "You little-"

"Little what ?" I said with a smirk.

He shot me a glare and stood up, "I don't want to sleep on a bed where you had sex with some other guy."

I shook my head, "Yeah as if i would have sex here, with my mom across the hall."

No brain. Nah-nah. Nothing.

"We just made out." I added with a shrug, "No big deal."

His eyes narrowed more, he crossed his hands over his chest, "That's not funny, you know."

I just shrugged in return.

He kept on glaring at me, "You never told me, how many guys you've been with before me ?" He said, his eyes giving me this don't-try-to-lie look.

"Been with or slept with ?" I said pulling a serious face, "There is a difference."

"But you can say about 23 or was it 32-"

"Okay stop." He directly said, "My heart actually started hurting."

He pressed his palm over his heart and faked a hurtful expression.

I chuckled and shook my head, "I am kidding." I said as i walked toward him, i raised an eyebrow, "I am not you."

His jaw dropped for a moment but he recovered immediately and gave me one of his signature smirks, "Yeah, i think there were about 32 girls-", he gave a short pause, "-Per month, you know one for each da-"

My eyes widened, "You're disgusting." I said and punched his arm.

He chuckled, held my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Now seriously, tell me, how many guys ?" He said arching an eyebrow.

"Just one." I said, "We dated in college and then broke up."

"That's it."

"And there was that guy i liked after, but well i am glad nothing happened, he is such a prick." I added, remembering the stupid crush i had on Caleb.