Chapter 23 - The hardest decision

Shorter chapter than usual. But my laptop is broke *cries* so I borrowed my dad's laptop and well I was able to write this much.

Next update hopefully will be sooner. Just all pray I get my laptop fixed soon.

Happy reading and totally not edited xD

********

Alex's POV

I am probably committing the worst mistake of my life.

The door I locked in my head and threw the key away, now I just tore it upart with my own hands.

It's a big risk that i am taking.

I simply came back to what I ran away from.

I am going to ruin myself again.

But that doesn't matter. I don't matter. She does, and for her I am ready to do more.

My dear father went back to his seat, the smile still not leaving his lips. He is grinning, the old fool, he is actually grinning.

He pointed to the seat in front of his desk, "Have a seat son. " He said, that smug look still imprinted over his old face. "Let's talk."

My lips curled up, the little fucker, he dares call me son. I shook my head, "I am not here for some father-son bonding, I came here just to make a deal."

He lent forward in his seat and nodded his head. His arms rested over the desk, his face took a more serious turn, he titled his head a bit, "But Alexander ar-"

Grinding my jaw, i couldn't help but snap, "It's Alex !"

His eyebrow raised, he didn't like my tone, that old fucker is pushing my buttons already, how I am gonna handle more of his limp dick later.

"Your name is Alexander." He said stressing on each word.

Yeah a brand new information you're giving me old father.

I shook my head, my voice hardened "No. That's the name she gave me." I felt the old stung in my heart again, "But here, I go with Alex."

He nodded his head, "Okay Alex- " he stressed on my name, "The decision you took, did you at least think about it?" His eyes narrowed, "You simply just gonna take back what you always refused to have ?"

I simply just nodded. I don't need to think about it. There is no other way.

His eyebrow raised, "But what about what happened before when-"

"I was a kid back then." I inturrepted his words, "I grew up. People change."

"I am ready to do whatever it takes to see that bastard slowly dying in front of my eyes." The anger and the rage behind my words couldn't be missed.

I am furious. I can't even think straight.

There is this new part of me I am discovering today.

His eyebrows pulled together, his eyes inspecting mine, as to find an answer for his unspoken question. "I am actually scared to even ask what did he do that makes you crave his death this much."

The answer is simple father dearest, he took what's mine.

Not just that, he dared to even hurt her.

The tightness over my chest increased when I recalled what I saw in the morning. Those goddamn bruises. What did he do to her, there were so many - I closed my eyes for a brief second, I can't even imagine the pain she went through.