Bonus Chapter II - Ashton & Katherine

Small important note:

1)  For those who don't follow me on Instagram, this is a bonus chapter mainly about Ashton & Katherine since it was getting requested a lot. I was gonna add more Alex and Cara scenes but the chapter got too long, so I will just give them their own bonus chapter later on.

2) This chapter follows up the timeline of Unraveling Him. (For those who didn't read Unraveling Him yet, this bonus chapter could contain spoilers so be aware).

3) Mature content ahead so tread carefully ;)
(It is not your usual vanilla sweet sex, so don't say I didn't warn you...)

************

"A strong marriage rarely has two strong people at the same time. It is a husband and wife who take turns in being strong for each other in the moments when the other feels weak."

************

Ashton's POV

There are too many moments in life where I regret making Alex my friend. One of these moments is now.

"Is your car getting fixed?" I asked as I pulled the car out of the company's parking lot and pulled us into the main road.

Alex lifted his eyes up from his phone and turned to me, he shook his head, "No."

My eyebrows pulled closer, "Well, did you then lend it to Cara or something?" I asked again, trying to figure out the reason as to why I picked him up from this house this morning and why I am dropping him off again now.

Alex shook his head again and simply answered, "Nope."

My eyebrow raised, I was getting annoyed, "Then why am I driving you around for god's sake?"

He shrugged, "I just didn't feel like driving today," He said ever so casually before he brought his travel mug to his lips and took a sip of whatever drink he had inside.

I shot him a glare and grated out, "Seriously now?"

He nodded and I prayed to god for some patience to tolerate this man or else I will drop him off at the nearest exit, "You know that you can just use the company's drivers, right?"

He nodded, "I know," He smiled, so sheepishly, "But why would I do that when I have you."

He gave me a coy wink and took another sip from his mug. My jaw tightened, utterly annoyed by the human sitting next to me. My free hand moved and snatched the stupid mug away from him, "How many times do I have to say this," I grumbled out, closing its cap and placing it far away from him, "No drinks are allowed in my car."

"Hey, don't be an ass!" He shot out, anger pulling his eyebrows closer as he reached out and took his drink back, "You're making me regret coming with you."

I nodded, "Great. That's exactly what I am trying to do."

He rolled his eyes and averted his gaze away from me, sipping on his drink and going through his phone like it's the most interesting thing ever as he mumbled under his breath, "Such a bimbo."

I let out a very loud sigh, exposing just how fed up with him I was.

He lifted his eyes from his phone and focused on me, "You're being extra dicky today, what's your deal, dude?"