America- Have A Fancy?

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hours and hours" Lou grumbled tiredly "I had all good intentions too. Was going to ravish you from sundown to sunup" Lou leaned back and did an Eleanor Bron impersonation. The hand movement from the Help! movie scene.

John grinned... she said it like it was a business dealing gone sour not a bloody romantic escapade gone out the window. "And why was that?"

"Because I was horny for a Beatle"

He laughed into her neck kissing her, fingers wrapping her back he squeezed her close "Any one of em or do you have a fancy?"

"The big brute that stands to the right"

"Ringo?"

"John" she whined loudly as they rounded the drive the mansion coming into view. John hesitated, should he go in the front door with all and sundry watching on or sneak in the back. Brian swung the door open and Johns decision was taken out of his hands ~ as per bloody usual.

"All's well?" Brian enquired genially.

"No Brian, all's not well. She's been down there hours for fucks sake. Didn't you tell them she would be turning up?" John rubbed her back and felt her stirring, readying to climb down from his arms but he wanted her here, safe in his embrace for once.

His voice rose, he was peeved with this. Stuck behind fences and police like he was the prisoner "Hours Brian, sitting in the damn gutter"

"Of course I informed the superintendent of police, he assured me-"

"He didn't tell the minions Brian" John stomped into the large opulent foyer and glanced toward the main room to his left, chockers full of press, women and old farts that hadn't a clue to how to hold their liquor or operate their tongues. Paul's eyes widened and instantly clarified and understood what had happened, tapping George on the shoulder they wove swiftly toward John and Lou. "Clear the house Brian I want the place empty"

"John that's not a good id-"Brian fumbled with the front door, the keeping up of appearances so engrained he failed to realise Johns request was, in fact, an order. John struck the glass from his hand, scotch splashed across the floor.

"Get. Rid. Of. Them. Now"

"Alright John I'll sort them. You take Lou up to the room" Paul quickly deflected Johns wrath and clapped his hands together to get Brian moving toward the suddenly silent room. "George wanna help John or round up the farts?"

"Round up the old tarts more like it. Com' on Brian say the word" George grinned, the old party every night routine, that once was a load a fun was stale now, so stale in fact he hated having to prance about smiling at strange old men and women that touched him without asking. "Rings' parties over"

"Oh righto, wasn't bothered with all the fuss anyhow. John found Louise then?" Ringo stood on the bottom step, and took a last sip of smooth scotch, setting the glass in a large vase filled with blooms.

"The police had her bailed up almost in the paddy wagon" Neil strolled in the door hands shoved deep in pockets as the first of the partygoers retrieved their coats and jackets.

"Oh! to be a fly on the wall there!" George grinned then looked up the stairs frowning "She doesn't need the bother though, does she"

"No... but she did go out in public to the concert, without escort" Paul reminded them as they began ascending the stairs to stand on the large landing that separated the levels "I'm amazed she's in one piece not twenty"

"Shouldn't need guarding to go to a concert Paul" Richie countered as George stumbled up the stairs all feet and no knees.

"True that"

Watching the throng of gawkers leave was great "Brian must have lit a fire, the way they are tumbling out the front door" Paul pushed Richie up the wide staircase ever higher, the timber stairs visible either side of the thick plush cream carpet "My jaws tired from the natter"

"My jaws sore from the hard sweets" George grinned "nice though, want one" He extracted a fist full from his jacket pocket.

"Hey" John approached from behind,  watching the three lads moving about, leaning over the banister railing to see Brian leading a rather grumpy rotund chap toward the door. "They gone?"

"Nearly, don't know what will be written about that" George grinned then added "Beatles snub Hollywood- Screwing over press reporters" leaning back against the rail he let John rub his face (Johns own face, not George's you weirdos ) before enquiring to his sisters well being "Is my sis recovered from the melee of concert goers?"

"Wasn't the problem mate, 'twas the pushing her into the back of the police cruiser that finished her off. She's absolutely knackered. And to think she was going to make all my dreams come true too....."

"How so?" Richie asked knowing full well he was heading into a nasty answer.

"Was horny as buggery at the concert apparently, was coming home to ruin me she was"

"You're already ruined mate" Paul slapped his shoulder with a brotherly wack. "All good though, she can ruin you tomorrow morning, George will entertain Eve won't you"

"Noo you can, and thanks for the dirty filthy image I don't want at all in my head you great knob" George was striding off to catch up to Richie who was about ready to slam his door shut.

"I thought he had grown up?" John smirked at Paul as they watched the youngest member stumble over a carpet runner and nearly knock a crystal vase of lily's to the floor.

"Nahhhh, That's but a dream la'. ...... He did try last Tuesday but then that cute little maid bent over and his brain went 'poof!' Exploded straight out of his head" Paul did an excellent job of imagined explosions by his ears, smiling in delight. "Night mate"

"Night Macca"