Tahiti (sand and see, the sea)

At that stage in the game, the boys and Lou had hardly been anywhere out of England, and never to anywhere that was so tropical. It was incredible; a smooth lagoon with the island in the background, with mountains and coconut palms.

Five or six Tahitians were paddling an outrigger canoe, gliding across the calm sea.

Blissing out on the scene Louise hugged her knees to herself as she sat on the beach, only a feet away from the door of their little hut.

John was still asleep, he often slept in when he had nowhere to be, no one to see, no ticking clock to have a song ready or Brian pushing him to attend some interview or rehearsal.

Lou had watched the sun rise shuffling vibrant oranges and pinks over the sea, like the hibiscus flowers that grew by the sand it was so dazzlingly vivid and made her feel tiny in comparison to Mother Nature's powers and beauty.

Evie giggled and Lou turned to look toward her daughter tottering through the sand, hands clasped with Johns, eyes wide, inquisitive, so cute, so lovely.

"Good morning Evie, Johnny!"

"Good morning mummy" John plonked down in the soft white sand and left Evie to squat between them, touching the sand, picking it up, throwing it..

"Evie no sweetie" Lou patted the sand and sang 'Patty cake, patty cake' making a game of flattening the sand, John pulling a few wisps of hair behind Lou's ear as she looked up with happiness "Thank-you for getting her ready for the beach"

"You're welcome. How long have you been up then?" John knew she was a morning person it was Lou who instigated any bedroom capers in the AM hours and that usually meant her on top too. "You didn't wake me......"

"You looked so peaceful sucking your thumb, I couldn't bear to" Lou teased as Evie sat in the sand. Drawing with her fingers, Lou unseeingly made shapes for Eve's entertainment plus love hearts and such as she watched John grimace then grin at her teasing. "Tomorrow Winnie ...... I promise I'll wake you with a bang"

"Promise?"

"Ahuh, you won't know what hit ya" Lou leaned over and kissed her promise to his lips and sighed with the tranquillity of the surroundings, watching the gorgeous ocean lap the shore, the sand gobble the water to saturation then as the waters recede the sand becoming compact, almost dry again. "I'm starving and I want to hike the hill and swim and run and –"

"I should go back to bed you're making me tired thinking about it"

"Oh no you don't you can swim or wallow and I'll practice cartwheels in the sand" Louis stood and bent to pick a grumbly baby up, who definitely did not want to leave her makeshift sandy breakfast. "Come on sweets let's have a yellow banana, sand is yucky for Evie's tum tum"

"I need the camera for that gymnastic workout of yours, Louise"

"What happens in paradise stays in paradise, Winnie"

"We'll see May-bel"

***

"Way to go Louise!!!" John grinned from his spot wallowing in the shallows with Evie as Louie managed a cartwheel then completed another in quick succession "Come take bub I have sand in my unmentionables"

Running into the water splashing everywhere Louise found more vim and energy than she ever seemed to have back home, grasping Eve she followed John into the waist deep lagoon and watched him strip, shake and scratch his way back into his swim shorts. "Just leave them off stud muffin" Lou grinned as she closed in on John with a wicked glint in her eye, there wasn't too much to do with Evie on her hip but she could kiss and hug him with one arm as John embraced her. They were alone, isolated and one - away from the noise, screams, appointments and promises, just them together it was wonderful and they kissed like there wouldn't be a tomorrow.

"You look good enough to eat, May-bel" John smiled as he kissed a line down her spine, Lou shivered with his lips stepping slowly along her skin.

Her aqua bikini was almost indecent and if Paulie was here I'd have to be on guard or make Lou put a cover up on, John surmised. But he isn't, Macca was far away and Louise only has eyes for me, John kissed her cheek as he turned his girls about in the warm bath like shallows and let his lips press against her neck and jaw.

She didn't push onto Paul or nothing but Lou was a flirt, just her nature. She has known us so long, so intimately not just when she was screwing him because I was a first-class drongo but before, way before that. When George was even more annoying, when he was following us about pushing his guitar skills into my face til I opened my eyes and realised it was better for me, the group, to have the best (almost) pre-teen guitar playing kid in Liverpool.

John listened to Louise sing softly their song 'If I Fell' as he kept kissing her collarbone along to her shoulder then give Evie a peck on the forehead. And with George came this spitfire, and she had me from the outset John had realised the other day. The garden shed, pushing me about, nobody ever did that and especially not a wee slip of girl but Lou did, and she stayed pinned to them like a thumbtack ever since.

"Johnny, run get the babysitter" Lou pleaded as she kissed Johns lips with promise.

"Give me Eve I'll take her with the nappy bag over to them, pick her up at dinner time hmmm?" John tore himself from Louise and took a wiggly wet Eve to find the sitter, expediently .

***

"Louise" John yelled as he made the sand, smiling watching her, she's still out there like a mermaid swimming and capturing the sun's rays on her shoulders, hair gleaming. Lou turned and held out her arms and that was all he needed.

Picking Lou up he swung her high then dropped her down into the water as they kissed. Feverously, and clinging onto each other, salty and wet Lou pressed her ear to Johns heart as they held one another tight, bliss in a blissful setting.

Louise let her legs give out and they sank down in the saltwater, touching, constant touching, feeling each other, testing skin, moulding bodies tight covered with tropical waters and under brilliant Tahitian skies.

Rushing with the waves back to shore they made the hut in seconds flat laughing with abandon, happy, in love. Then she was flat, flat against the wall as he claimed his piece of his own heaven on earth.

Louise collapsed onto the bed wonderfully sated as John crawled over her, covering her again with kisses of love. Waking from her dream-like state, she loved him back, giving as good as she got.

Better, if Johns pleading for more was any hint of her ministrations to his salt covered skin.

Lou tipped her head back to watch his face, pleasure melded with a grin so wide as he gasped his way into those Tahitian skies.

"We will still do it tomorrow morn, right?" John fell back into the centre of the biggest bed Louise had ever seen before, then she crawled up beside him, finding his fingers as they ran over her skin, his heartbeat slowed it's racing as he recover his senses.

"Yes John, I will still wake you tomorrow. You're insatiable, you are" Louise smiled, kissing his jaw. Even with the fan on high they steamed together on the crisp clean white sheets. "Every morning"

"Every.... Meaning, each and every day we're here?"

"Unless you want to sleep in of course" Louise pinched his cheek and followed it up with a kiss.

"Nope, no need for sleep ins" John grinned as he sat up against the natural reed weaved bedhead watching Louise trace her faint stretch marks along her waist and stomach. "Beautiful"

"Hmmm I don't think so- ugly lines" Lou mumbled looking at the one that ran from her navel down and across to her hip, John ran a finger along after her.

"You're gorgeous. Those are tattoos of your love of Eve, Lou. Don't think them nasty, think of them as your lifelines to bubba" John left the bedhead and followed his fingers with lips softly blazing over her faintly lined skin. "Lovely" Lou sat up against pillows and stared down dreamily as John wandered over her skin.

"Johnny please" Louise let her fingers thread through his hair as John made his way back up to her chest kissing his way back to readiness, heating to near boiling point, bringing Lou with him

"Oh Johnny"..................