Help!- She Done Me Good

A/N- Video : Rather long @10mins ...At the airport, lots of topless men, not the Beatles- damn , bits of Another Girl scene. No sound but nice clear vision though. Hint: Skim along the time bar thingo and you can find the good bits quickly.

Dinner done, Brian quickly stood at one end of the table to catch the lads before they all jettisoned off to four corners of the island like they had done three nights ago- they still can't find one of the bicycles.

He had been seated for the duration of the meal with Richard Lester and his wife and a few of the seamstresses and spouses, it was welcome respite from the antics of the boys.

Nightly, they were either:

Idiots- no other word sufficed

Or

Caged lions- if they had been indoors too long or dour and grumpy if Lester had made them run scenes over and over because their pot induced selves flubbed lines repeatedly.

"Alright you lot. Early night, big day tomorrow, two scenes one with a song. I want you all on best behaviour no larking about til all hours" Brian leaned over after his little announcement and kissed Lou's check, whispering "Welcome to paradise Mrs Lennon" as the boys started to tear into the fruit and sweets in front of them.

"Brian, Louise. My name is Louise"

"Louise, apologies my dear. Welcome to paradise, good luck with this lot" Brian stood solemnly as a banana whisked past his ear his mouth wiggling a teeny bit and him determined not to break into a smile. He was so straight laced at times. He actually could kick back and had recently indulged the boys by passing a joint around in their jovial company. He just liked to keep the respectable manager mask on tighter, sometimes to the point of strangulation.

"All right you lot. Behave or I won't give you your presents" Lou glanced about the table as Brian hovered and nodded happily at the instant settling of fruit throwing and hooliganism. John had informed them of Lou's 'gift bringing' and a party was organised in her honour. After all, Neil had somehow lost yet another bag of precious delight.

Later that night, at the Villa........

"My favourite sister you are, muah" George kissed Louise noisily. He had gingerly leaned over Richy who was reading a comic while figuring out how to stop his pyjama pants falling down to around his ankles after the drawstring broke and Paul, who had managed to wedge himself between Rich and Lou.

All three of them were lined up with backs against the sofa and coffee table to their front. The place was an oasis of space and they were all squashed like sardines in a can. George took the next proffered joint and proceeded to fumble and fall over on his way back to his spot on the end of the line and light up.

Mal folded his frame into a pretzel, well he looked like a pretzel and sat beside Louise as she rolled a smoke, she was quite dexterous now and the joint was licked and sealed in moments. A proud John sat cross legged upon the table in front of her grinning from ear to ear as she lit the end and wouldn't share down the line. Instead she pretended to pass it to John but at the last moment let Mal take a chug.

This was round three and the night had progressed from orderly and controlled to relaxed and mellow. The weed was of reputable quality and John needed to remember to thank the regular driver they used who had helped Louise with her packing and airport checks.

"Hang on, Beatles first" John scratched his heads like a gorilla and Louise had to spin him on the table like he was a Lazy Susan. His shorts were much too loose and she didn't feel like losing her dinner right this minute.