Welcome To London

A/N: I googled handsome doctor and got Benedict as Dr Strange- I can see him as Nate..

Nate was there in under twenty minutes and as John and George hovered in the doorway he performed different tests to assess her pains.

"How is it now Louise, slackened off Luv?" Nate leaned over to check her pulse, Louie nodded calmly "Good, good"

"Was a long trip, cramped up hmmm. You have more blood flowing at the moment with the baby, your body needs some movement to let it function. Like if you sit loads at work in the office you might get a big pudding bum after years, yes?!" Nate watched Louie perk up and giggle "That a girl. I do need to do a check down below, but we can wait for a nurse or go to the consulting rooms?"

"I'm not getting back in the bloody car again, Nate" She frowned and looked over his shoulder "I should be the one selling tickets now" Nate glanced behind them at the crowded doorway and laughed. Paul now stood with George and John, the front door slamming, Richard would be in moments...

"Arrr... I need a good strong light, I have my flashlight but the extra light would assist" Nate questioned no one in particular as he again checked Lou's vital signs. John took off and presented a bedside table lamp, plugging it in in a socket nearby.

"So, are they in or out Louise Luv?" Nate watched Louise bite her lip, she was feeling much better he already could tell.

"Oh no, I'd enjoy the look on their faces immensely if they stayed in that corner of the room to view" Louie nodded at Nate and he was on her wave length, she certainly was great fun and he enjoyed indulging her joke now that she was indeed feeling better.

"Ok then, you four stay there and hold on to your moptops!" Doctor Nate pulled his fingers into his surgical gloves with a resounding snap on his skin, he winced comically as he looked down at her, making Louie stifled a giggle at his humourously overdone pained face.

Nate placed his head mirror on and directed it to position. The way Lou and Nate were situated the boys couldn't see anything nasty, Nate wasn't even positioned correctly to examine her as he sat by her hip still. Placing a cold hand on Louie's belly he then made a grand gesture like he was going to insert his whole arm in Louie, she could barely hide the grin, then the muttering started.

"See" George said on the quiet "I told you they liked it"

"Its dead wrong, his whole arm, nah I'm out" Paul went for the door, as Richie fell on the floor, dead faint.

Lous eyes widened at the sound of poor Richy sliding to the floor in an ungraceful heap.

"We better stop this Nate"

"I agree" Nate turned to look at the wide-eyed still watching but now gaping lads.

"Marvellous acting by the way doctor" Louise laughed clutching her stomach to stop the rough movement of her laugh, stirring her belly.

"Oh, very funny" John was ashen but recovered quickly.

"Is the drummer ok?" Nate motioned to the floor where Richy sat recovering "I have smelling salts in my case"

"No thanks doc" Richy chuckled slightly embarrassed at his falling over as he sat scrubbing his head a little perplexed to being on the floor.

"Now get out the lot of yer, so I can have the bloody exam in peace!" Louise ordered. The door was left ajar for Nate's practice licence would be cut in half otherwise. The gloves snapped on once again.

It was horrid as always but she hummed God Save the Queen and thought of Richy as he lay dead faint on the floor, it was over rather quickly.

"So, one's your brother?"