Overtures and Sonnets

"Oh look who's here, the wicked witch of the north-west" George grinned then cast his eyes back down to his more interesting comic book. "Did England get sick of you and toss you over 'ere then?"

"Nasty boy. I should paddle your behind but I haven't the stomach to look at your lilly white ar-"

"Alright alright, play nice you two!" John sat Evie on George's lap conveniently keeping George otherwise engaged. "Look after wee miss" George nodded and sat the comic book aside from Evie's little clamoring hands.

"Hello luv" Richy kissed Lou's cheek and fiddled with her hair as Paul entered the room and zoomed into position near Louise as well. She was different like this and they all were more than intrigued to the changes she had undergone. Richy continued complimenting Lou "Very nice Louise. Very nice indeed. Might have to get meself one"

"Meself one what?" Lou enquired.

"A blonde beauty like you of course"

"Awwww Richy you're so cute" Lou kissed his cheek in return just as John sidled back in the room to drop into an overstuffed armchair.

"That'll be enough of that you two .... how many bloody kisses has it been Louise? Hmmm" John cocked his head to look at Evie pulling Georges nose, no way she was going back to sleep this side of dawn.

"Oh, I don't know John, I don't keep count. Richy? It's got to be in the thousands now, don't you agree"

"Oh must be. At least two hundred and thirty-nine thousand" Richy hugged Lou to him as they paraded round the room. Dropping her arm, Ringo took another kiss "two hundred, thirty-nine thousand and one!! Hey hey!"

"Richy ..... I need a word with you 'bout looking at Lou's breasts earlier" John grumbled looking up at Lou, poking his tongue out.

"Hang on there, son. I said and I quote 'I didn't look at them, at all' John" Richy held his hands up mock jabbing the air for a fight. "....Though her dress did offer the chance to view some mighty pretty curves"

"Here, Here!" Paul cheered then ducked his head, bugger that was a bit too jovial .... I must stop my mouth running off he tittered to himself. Jane wasn't near as busty as Louise was now. Paul also noticed Jane wasn't about again as he watched Louise smile prettily at Richy. Now the baby had made changes to Lou's body, she had certainly blossomed, like a soft budding ros- .

John stood up straightening his back, cracking his knuckles in readiness, Richy ducked his head under his armpit to 'hide'.

"Louise" Paul was fumbling about with Louise's hair as she stood holding Richy's hand swinging it happily.

"Yes Paulie"

"I bloody love you brunette but I am rather taken with this colour it's absolutely ravishing on you, do a little twirl for us yeah?"

"Course Paul anything for another compliment or three" Lou grinned happily. John had obviously liked her hair when he grasped it in his hands as he loved her earlier. Lou sighed contentedly, as she twirled whimsically. Her hair, in soft waves, swinging gracefully along.

"Cor Lou, I'm with Rich, need to get me some-" Paul was interrupted,  his mind thrown off track as he stared at Louise, red dress and locks floating free, spinning tantalisingly slow.

"Right you lot get your bloody instruments, stop fanging for Louise and let's sing the ditty I finished up for my wife. You do remember her, don't you? She's the one you're all bloody ogling. Come on my red riding blonde sit right here, George give Eve back to her mummy" John herded the troops, if it wasn't for him they'd all go to pot for sure.