Kiss Photos Goodbuy

"Hey Louise, have a nice time?" John sat on Lou's neatly made bed as she hung up a couple of shirts, tucked a box away and placed some clothes in drawers. Lou smiled at him happily as she went into the bathroom across the hall. She turned when she realised John was behind her, her eyes following his every move, she was still worried he was mad from the other night. John touched her hair it was a tad shorter and looked freshly washed "Haircut yeah? looks good"

Lou was up against the vanity turned about to face John, his body blocking her one way out, she shuffled either way but John seemed to come in closer til she knew he wanted her or something of her. His foot softly pushed the door to close as she watched his hand lift to stroke her hair with a butterfly soft caress.

"I'm sorry Lou, darling" His lips drifted slightly open, barely brushing her cheek as he fell to her neck, kissing her so very softly, so very easily to distraction. Lou naturally lifted her head, opening her neck for more of his touch. John was a master of this she knew, a seasoned professional at seduction but it also was just his sheer magnetism that intoxicated her as he feathered his way along her skin, whispering "I apologies for all my wrongdoings, Louise"

John wandered his lips over her neck and earlobe enticingly then he noticed.... No vanilla no coconut where had they gone? Like a good friend he missed the feelings they invoked of his senses, her skin was bare of the extra special scent he had come to love, that would meet his senses as she passed him by or stronger still as she readied to go out. John's eyes opened slowly, lips pressed to her skin, he lifted his gaze to look over her shoulder at her shelf of the cabinet, the bottle gone. Louise sighed a moan and he forgot..

Louise caught her bottom lip, angry at her body for giving her away to the barest of kisses, the teeniest of sexy tugs to her earlobe... Her body, like a daydream shifted slightly, locking her skin to his, her moans filled her ears as his lips fluttered closer to her lips "I'm sorry too John. I liked making you smile, so......." Lou shifted once more, the movement causing John to smile and lift her onto the vanity, wanting to take her properly.

Touching her, whispering her name over and over.

Their minds both rolled as one, eagerly over into the want and always both seemed to forgot the anger so quickl-

George knocked to use the bathroom and the moment fled.
Looking sick George watched as Lou blushed cherry red and John walked a tad bow legged back into the kitchen.

After lunch everyone sat and watched Evie, hours could be spent watching the child exploring toys or banging George like her very own tamborine.

"Lou get the camera, take a picture of Evie and me playing" George smiled at Evie as she banged his face softly, though the odd smack hit him fair and square with force, well as much as a tiny bub could hit that was.

Lou stared blankly at her brother and little girl, all the previous elation she had felt while on her shopping trip for a few pieces of clothing and new rompers for Evie, fled.

"I can't sorry" The words sat in the now quiet room. All the boys knew she took piccys constantly, only last week photos of Evie had been developed and trawled over; ohs and ah's abounding over the cute shots of the baby.

Her face was a mask of feigned indifference as she strolled off through the kitchen and out the back door to the little bleak garden. She had wanted to plant a few vegetables and flowers but her size before Evie  and tiredness after, had not helped with her plans at all.

The lads started to bicker over who should go, Richard just left and joined Lou in the tired looking yard.

"Nice day" Ringo commented.
Such a lie it was; Rather, it was gloomy, ominous looking and the presence of it all always made Richy feel rather gloomy himself, "I much prefer to be living in a sunnier clim' actually, a bit of a pipe dream at the mo, maybe Tahiti or Tonga, terrific sun and sand there you know" He stood fiddling with his lighter, watching Lou as she leant against the wall, he waited for her to open up.