Morning Glory

Evie woke early every morning so by the time nine o'clock rolled around this particular morning Eve was feed, bathed, dressed and playing happily .... that was until the doorbell chimed, scaring the begeebers out of her...

Lou scooped the wailing girl up shushing her and bouncing her all the way to the 'noisy door' "It's a noisy door isn't bubalub!! Let's see who could it be!!"

"Morning ladies" Paul grinned at the two beauties, offering flowers for one lady and a rattly toy for the other. She looks tired but... happy Paul thought, nice outfit.

Lou had Johns dress shirt on and nothing much else, she was covered but the picture was magnificent Paul thought.

"John about?" Paul scooped Evie out of Lou's arms then took off looking out the window to the backyard, spinning around the kitchen, throwing the chubby girl up high in the small laundry, jiggling Evie happily, Paul pretended he was puffed out and sat at the table.

"He's asleep" Lou fell into a chair opposite and Paul watched her lips curl upwards as she traced a scratch mark in the wooden tabletop. "He's totally buggered" Louise lifted her eyes and gifted Paul a grin, a knowing womanly smirk working away behind it, she sat dazed til Paul cleared his throat.

"Ahhmm, I'd kill for a cuppa Lou"

Standing up and switching the kettle on, Paul couldn't help but watch. She was willowy, and even as she walked about, you knew a dancer once existed. Elegant, a graceful air she had, even if she had a mouth worse than John at times. Lou shook the tea canister at Paul. "Ummm you haven't got an beef OXO by chance Louie? be a nice change from a brew"

"Oh yeah, I'll go one of those be like a nice soup in a cup" Lou grinned happily as she shoved the canister back in it's place then tapped her lip. Paul grinned watching her wonder where she put the little red OXO box, a light bulb came on and Lou turned about.

Top cupboard right over the sink, Louise stretched up fumbling about, Paul stopped chattering to Evie and looked back at what Lou was doing.

"Holy shit Louise"

"What?" Louise was fumbling around in the top cupboard blindly, tiptoes going up and down trying to get closer to the elusive little red box at the back of the cupboard as her hip sat, leaning against the sink.

"Lou, let me. Come take, Evie"

"No, its fine, I know it's here somewhere"

"Louise for Christ sake and for my sanity- go get some bloody knickers on" Paul hummed and looked about as Lou looked down from her stretch realising indeed she had been airing a lot more than laundry this morning.

"Oh, close your eyes Paulie! Fuck. Oh sorry bubba, Shivers" Lou tossed the found OXO in the sink and pulled at the shirt to hide her butt cheeks. Lou began circling the kitchen in agitation, she had promised herself not to overly flirt with Paulie, well this was a lot more overly than she wanted, a lot. Paul stood in her path on the second lap making Lou come to a hasty halt.

He grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards the bedroom, kissing her cheek as she spun and pointing the way "As much as I enjoyed the show.... I really, really need you to put some knickers on beautiful" Paul pushed her down the hall laughing as she stretched Johns shirt lower.

Standing in the bedroom, Lou striped in front of the dresser, slamming drawers, pulling clothing out and tossing them about. The third drawer slammed shut and John shot up in the bed.

"What the hell is all the commotion?" John sat staring vacantly towards a blurry Lou then remembered his glasses. Lou had sat them on the nightstand for him so he dove to the side to retrieve them. He was knackered, the tour was over and Lou's appetite finally suppressed, he just wanted to sleep that's all .... for like weeks, at least three maybe even four.