St.MorZits-Norwegian Woody

"If I got a woody in England it would be an English wood, right?"

John was off on a tangent.

His mind wandering where it will go after a good few hearty doses of Mary Jane, the bands new best friend.

He had been amused to find Louise wasn't as 'anti' Mary- Jane as he thought she would be. She had had it before but wouldn't divulge where. It was driving John insane, that was.

The not knowing. 

Lou giggled and nodded as she curled up beside John, the snowstorm whirled outside and George and Judy were having a nap so the two snuggled and kissed and smoked pot, the smoke haze was lingering over them what with the fan switched on low pushing the cloud back on to them on the lovely comfy bed.

"And if I was in Switzerland. That's now, of course. Remember this morn? Could've knocked an eye out with it, hey luv" His eyes were closed and he breathed deep, so relaxed, so wonderfully quiet, silence even, beautiful.

Louise sat up a little fast and wobbled, she leaned, pressing the palms of her hands onto Johns chest swaying then ended up laying her head on his belly, its movements lulling and nice "So a Swizzle Stick or wood so Swiss woody?!" Lou watched Johns feet tap to a beat with no music around them, he just couldn't keep still. He coughed a laugh out at her swizzle stick lark as she continued "Norway!!! Norwegian Wood!?!"

"You know I was going to say American but Norwegian has a certain ring to it. Maybe we'll go have a holiday there and I can test out my enormous Norwegian wood on ya" John started shaking inside, bubbles of laughter coming to the surface. Louise herself was shaking from his body rumbling and shaking below her, which made her giggle, then laugh even more, she breathed deeply and rolled back beside him.

They lay face to face.

John would have a drag and blow a gently puff of sweet smelling smoke and Louise would inhale his exhale. Then they would turn about, Lou taking a turn to share her lungful of relaxing bliss with him.

The remnants gone and both mellow. 

Louise kissed John, pushing him onto his back, discovering anew how he felt, how his heart skipped if she lingered and teased. Squeezing with spongy fingers her brain hazy and she felt all swoony and so, so calm and so, so nice, she ran those numb fingers all over his plastic face as he gave her a lazy grin, winding their way over his arms, chest, down, down, he sighed, breathing heavily as she went down ......... his feet, he laughed and flicked out at the tickling feeling as she ran kisses up again, higher, higher, she breathed deep sighs, wonderful soft feelings like feather-down blankets and pillows, silk pyjamas, like floating on fluffy white clouds. It was wonderful, like discovering him all over again.

Laid back gazing at the ceiling, fingers holding her hair, John let her control, love and worship. Like he would her- later.

They slept sandwiched together top on the bottom, her just asleep atop him, cheek to cheek. Neat and tight, flush and fitted, arms askew, legs entwined. Deep sleep, deep dreams, deep..........

A/N: Hope you are all fabulous!!!              Sorry Short chapter