Seafront Off Season

Hot and heavy like the third date, the emotional rollercoaster had screamed to a halt, as if the safety harness was unshackled and dropped to the empty carriage, the next ride would be riskier.

John climbed aboard the passion and wanted Lou to join him, he lay her back on the couch and ran a hand along her thigh smooth, silky, tantalising like a key to a secret place it held promises of more. Lou gripped his shirt and found buttons, slipping them open putting a hand to his heart and crawling it up to his shoulder.

He palmed her breasts through her billowy top and decided that no more would he be denied her skin, he tugged her nightgown, pushing it upwards to discover heavy breasts, finding her nipples tightened and excited for his touch. With a pure-like reverence he kissed her skin gently, carefully yet still he wasn't satisfied. He risked he knew... He risked her saying no if he went too fast but his mind was one tracked, committed and racing for a glorious finish line. The gears would be a seamlessly transition through third into fourth having his way, he unclasped his hesitation and found Louise receptive to his fevered touch.

All that was her, now his.

The woman he wanted to explore, touch, enter again, his.

She groaned as he bit gently, the tongue flicked over her skin and she felt her body rise to meet his. John wanted all of her now she could feel the urgency as his hands touched, caressed, tested her resolve, slipping into her pants, she wiggled to somehow stop the enormity of the situation derailing her and her logical mind.

The deal laughed and wrapped around her constricting her actions, she opened her eyes to escape and watched instead John's exploration, his amazingly soft fingers that had found the seam of her underwear in seconds, her nightgown now lost, his hair skimming along her belly as he kissed where no one had kissed for so long.

"You taste so good Lou, so nice" John found nirvana and went about making it his. Louise squirmed roughly with the pleasure which only propelled John further, making him lavish his tongue more and moving fingers carefully, creating her whimpers of pleasure. No more did she hold out and trembled heavily as she came, he took every beautiful thing she gave to him.

No words needed she cleverly turned tail, finding him straining below the belt. She moved a heavy palm along his trousers to tease then unzipped his fly, only half aware of her surroundings. Lou turned on by his passionate touch took John, all of him, making him buck, making her grin around him.

John, hyper aware of her touch suddenly had an epiphany , had his Lou many men under her own conquestral belt? Was the bloke in the cavern that night so many moons ago, right? Was she so practiced that he, John, was now the sexual amateur?

Although he had never heard or come across evidence either way, the wiles she inflicted on him were powerfully erotic and he near blew his stack on touch of her lips such as was the depth of her talent. He breathed heavy, relaxed as much as he could with her wrapped expertly around him and tried to assume her virginal in this activity.... she was just a very, very talented newcomer.

Come, he should never have thought that, as he did suddenly, and she seemed overly happy to accept all he now offered.

As they recovered two things happened.

One. John wanted to completely have her...

And

Two. A murmur was heard from the baby's cot.

Knowing Lou would take flight he moved quickly to surround her, take control of her senses, lead her away from the tiny noises in the bedroom. He was almost there at the door to the next level of pleasure, when a full-on cry wailed from down the hall and Lou pushed John off roughly to the floor.

So close.

"Come back Louise, I'll be speedy" John grinned as he crawled back on the couch, watching Louise tug her nightgown back on as far as she could as she fled, her bottom half on view. John grumbled quietly "She won't come back you dumb- arse that was your quota"

And she didn't, the baby was long ago back to sleep, John lay on the couch waiting for her to come to him, he wasn't going to crawl to her, beg for some more, she needed to bring herself to the party.

Lou lay on the bed too but turned over to look at Evie Julia, finally a name to go with a face. Louise wanted a drink of water but daren't walk past John who was still out there lying in wait, if she even so moved in that direction he would think she was coming for him. 

She decided to stand in her doorway and call him instead.

"John"

"What"

"I'm coming out for a glass of water"

"Well?"

"Well I didn't want you to--"

John interrupted "Alright Lou I got the hint, no more funny business" He replied rather dejectedly and rolled on his stomach so he didn't have to see the light flicker on or see her stand at the kitchen sink or see her put the glass on the drainer or catch her turn the light off again, he wanted to see nothing.

"John" Lou stood over him nudging him with her knee, clutching the glass and the light was on, he was seeing it all, everything he hadn't wanted to see bar the draining board. "I'm sorry I got carried away, it won't happen again"

John sat up, his face contorted with the threads of slow awakening anger "I'm sorry pardon, what?!"

Lou decided to turn the tables on him, do to him what he did to her "It was a mistake, that, before, you know"

John pointed downwards as he watched her boarding up, like seafront tourist shops heading into winter. Closed for Business in big lettering "So your mouth accidentally opened and attacked me Louise" He fumed, she had liked what she had done and so did he, now she claimed to have accidentally done the deed.

He stood abruptly, he was pissed off and felt like slapping her hard just to wake her up, he hated her, he did in that minute, she gave hot and cold. "Well you see Louise, for me it wasn't a mistake, I personally loved entertaining you out but if giving me pleasure is such a bloody problem perhaps the bird at rehearsals can accommodate me like she did earlier...."

Lou cringed then fumed, John fumed then cringed.

Both wanting to throttle the other, both wanting to forget what was said. Both wanting to love the other but not admitting it, not endeavouring to come clean or tear the deal up.

Lou stormed off and slammed her door as softly and hard as she could without waking Eve and John just went off and slammed the door without bothering what neighbour heard the slam.