Perfect Paulie

"What did you say" Paul sat on the sofa in the lounge room looking at the newspaper half listening to John as he mouthed off over 'the fight'. John was silent now, he glanced up then lay the paper aside, John said something bad by the look on his face.

"I said and I quote 'I fucked the girl cause I thought it would be better than fucking you' end fuckin' quote" John tendered up to Paul as he rubbed his neck in stressful adage. Paul visibly cringed at what Louise heard "I didn't mean it like that"

"And have you told her that" Paul stood and looked down the hall at the closed bedroom door.

"No, she's been screaming in her pillow for hours, bloody scary as shit" John walked down the hall and tried to put his hand up to tap on the door, then quaked and walked back."I don't know how to handle a blubbering female"

Paul decided he would endeavour to knock.

She would be thinking John thought her undesirable with those words, and in her state, she would likely believe it first, before remembering John was just a complete utter arse.

He'd remembered things his mother had said when she came home from rounds as a midwife, telling Paul at his young age of twelve or thirteen, to always make his future wife feel beautiful if she ever had a baby, as some men rubbished them for looking fat and ugly, not beautiful and desirable as they created a new life.

Paul hovered his hand by the door and looked skyward, his mother had passed on to heaven but here she was today lending assistance to him when he needed her. He smiled sadly lost in the thought, then heard Louise banging her pillow about.

He knocked.

"Go away" she held her breath, surely John wasn't that selfish to not see he had inflicted enough pain on her. Louie rubbed her nose and ignored the door.

"Lou"

"Paul?"

"Yea it's me. Let me in, luv"

They stood either side of the door.

"He called you and told you he was a big arsehole, did he?"

Yea he did, luv" Paul laughed, John stared down the hall.

Louise crept the door open and tumbled into Pauls arms, hugging him then tugging him in the room, slamming the door.

"Sit" she sat lightly on the edge of the bed as he positioned beside her "I hope he chokes on his plectrum"

Paul sniggered "Come on now that's a bit far don't you-"

"He's horrid"

"He didn't mean it like that Louise, he told me" Paul held her hand and reached and pulled her hair away from her tear stained face.

"He might as well said I was fat and ugly"

"He didn't mean that Lou" Paul wiped a tear away.

"I am though aren't I. Fat ugly, side of a bloody house I am" Louise poked her belly softly, she got a response, immediately making her sadness disappear "Here give us your hand!"

Louise placed Paul's hand on her belly and her's over the top, the baby moved and Paul looked up at her grinning.

"That's fantastic, do it again!" Paul smiled at her belly bump.

"I didn't do it silly. The baby did" as soon as she spoke the baby kicked hard "oww! Baby settle down" Lou giggled.

Paul's smile made her feel much better. Wonderment covered his entire face as he stared down at her tummy as the baby kicked and moved. She grinned at him as he smiled, he glanced up and caught her smiling.

"So beautiful" Pauls simple words made her feel special, wonderful, she kissed his cheek in response, Paul turned slightly and kissed her fully, fair and square on the lips then trailed little pecks over her cheeks, her tears melting away.

They broke apart then she dived on him again, Paul hesitated but the urgency he felt through her movements turned his senses off and his heart-rate on.

They kissed til she stopped for breath.

"Holey Moley! I needed that" Louise smiled indulgently, pecking beside his mouth then lingering on his lips. She broke off once again and stood up, no good, no good indeed but it felt so good, so yummy, so wanton, she felt alive and her hormones yelled for more, a lot more.

She moved back fanning herself. "You better leave"

"Why?" Paul smiled his enticingly handsome smile and she took a few steps forward then backed away again.

"Because I am about to jump your bones if you're not careful" Louise ran her hand down her neck trying to calm her frazzled nerves "Now stand up and carefully leave the room, no sudden movements or I'll attack"

Paul was laughing as he left the room and John was pissed as hell as he had stood by the door listening in.

"Keep your hands off her" John hissed as they moved into the front room.

Gee, Louise is one horny chick" Paul chuckled to himself, looking over Johns shoulder wondering if he should just barge back in to her room and take her. "Good luck not loving her, ya cunt"

John clipped Paul in the back of the head as he walked out the front door. Paul turned around to look at him "Decide John or she will. Oh, and I won't leave next time" Paul walked off whistling.

John apologised through the door numerous times then made her dinner, she walked out, ate, then asked for a towel so she could have a shower.

He gave up after that, calling the first girl in his little black book, inviting her back for some fun.