So of course he called Caine and they went out to go and get him or "talk" with him, I've been sitting in here waiting for two hours.

Afraid and nervous.

"No sight, but Jimmy said he'll make sure his men put word out." He replied shaking his head.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I sat on the bed. "Can we go home?" I asked playing with my necklace.

"I think thas best." He stated, sighing deeply, I looked at him and he kept his gaze forward.

"Don't worry about me." He said still staring straight ahead. "It's hard not to." I mumbled.

"Try." He added getting up, "I'm gonna shower." I said more to myself. "I'll join you." He said but I stopped him.

"I wanna be alone." I told him, furrowing his brows, he went to speak but stopped. "ight." He replied turning back and went to sit on the bed.

Going into the bathroom, I closed the door. Walking up to the mirror I stared at myself.

"I am strong, I am fearless, I am more than enough, I am beautiful." Repeating those words to myself for a minute, I went and started my shower.

Once I finished, I wrapped the hotel robe around me. Pulling my semi wet hair up into a messy bun, I wiped the fog from the mirror and stared at myself.

"Tanya.. ma can I come in?" August asked, turning the faucet on I grabbed my toothbrush. "It's not locked!" I called to him.

Seeing the door open in the mirror, I smiled at him. "I'm gonna showa.. thas cool?" He asked, nodding he walked and cut the shower on.

Walking up behind me, he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my neck. "I love you." He mumbled, "I love you Aug." I said with my mouth full of toothpaste.

Planting a kiss on my neck, he pulled back and started to undress so he could shower. Once I finished everything, I let my curls fall freely and got dressed while he showered.

Fifteen minutes later, he was dressed and ready to go. "Ready?" He asked grabbing my suitcase just as there was a knock at the door.

"Yeah." I replied putting my coat on. Grabbing my phone, he opened the door and it Big T.

"The guys are in the lobby waiting." He informed then looked my way. "Mrs. Alsina." He greeted, "Hey." I spoke softly.

"Come on ma." August called holding his hand out. Taking ahold of it, we followed T out the room.

The crazy thing is I was having a weird feeling and I wasn't sure what it was about...
*
*
AUGUST
Back home

"aight bro, call us tomorrow." Caine said dapping me up, once I got out the truck carrying Tanya.

We touched down forty minutes ago and Big T was about to drop Caine and Ron off then head back home.

"August?" Tanya called softly once we got back in the house. Ron brung our stuff in while I was trying to figure out a way to get Tanya out the truck.

When she slept.. she slept hard.

"Yea baybeh?" I answered walking through the hallway and up the stairs after hitting the switch.

"Are we home?" She asked with her face in my neck. "Yeah." I answered reaching the last step.

Turning off the hall light, I walked into our room. Laying her on the bed, I removed her coat and sweater first, then her sweatpants and her UGGs lastly.