chapter twenty nine.

hi!...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i could feel the muscles in my legs beggining to ache, i ignored the sharp pains shooting up from my ankle all the way up to my thighs,i remembered the sharp pain that took me by surprise when i'd twisted my ankle when we  were running....now as we started heading for gevones house  to unfortunately get there, we have to run up thesteep hill that seemed to be dragging on and on as soon as we think its coming to the end . i tugged yinka more and more trying to reasure her that we'd lost them, she kept looking back to check no matter how many times i told her they would not be able to catch us.  i cold tell that she was struggling to keep up, shes only small aswell.

''wh-...why" she panted " are they chasing-"

''i dont know" i blurted out. suddenly feeling scared, we were getting closer to gevones house, because i noticed the familiar housing that i'd not seen for some time. i could feel we were a few steps to safety so i let go of yinkas hand and began to walk instead of sprinting...she sighed in relief as she caught her breath.

whats going on, why, what did they want, and Rhino? he looks scarier that i'd ever thought he'd look, those beady eyes that flashed with some unknown emotions when he saw me..what did he want from me-

''w-wasnt that.. tyrone there" she asked suddenly. i gazed over to her, i must have looked confused because she went on to say ''i mean...when they were chasing us, was tyrone there?"

the hatrid i had for tyrone boiled in my bones, i didnt even notice that  it was the sharp scraping sound of my teeth grinding together that made yinka flinch.

"stoop" she cringed.

''sorry..." i mumbled...

"it alr- oh my go- no no...bee" yinka hissed pulling my arm... i turned to look at her "there here, oh my gosh oh my gosh"

my eyes froze in horror as we spotted them, they were flushed with sweat dripping down their faces. all of them had their fists clentched in anger as their eyes roamed the area untill they spotted us...

''run!" i bellowed to yinka then pulled her in front of me before pushing her back, the sharp pain took me by surprise as my ankle felt like someone had plunged a knife into its bone, i heard a crack in it before i heard my own voice scream in excruciating pain...was it broken...cause it damn felt like it!...

"arrgh" i cried as i fell back to the ground from attempting to get up, the pain made sure to remind me that i was not-going-anywhere. i cursed under my breath.

yinka turned back sharply wide eyed as she saw me on the ground, she started rushing to help me.

"Dont you dare!" i said to her sharply causing her to freeze, tears forming in her eyes "dont you dare...try to help me okay," i said softly "or else you'll get hurt too"

she shook her head....i sighed in frustration, i looked to see that they were nearly catching up with us.

"But be-" 

"listen! to me yinka...if you want to help...go to gevones house and tell him whats going on, and here, take my bags" she took them slowly "Go...."

she shook her head looking scared, i swallowed at her tears, regreting whatever i did wrong to find myself in this situation "please...Go!" i pushed her a bit harshly because she stumbled...only cause i was protecting her...she sniffed and nodded

"i'll get help, just-just stay safe for a bit longer okay" she looked determined that it melted my heart, i watched her as she sarted sprinting , ive never seen her run so fast in my li-