chapter eight♡♥ parrh wan'♥ (short chappy)♥♡♡

i yawned and stretched my arms...yinka stood in front of me... fully dressed, hair tied back, just like the first time i'd met her...no makeup what so ever, her face looked dreary and a little green, her unifrom looked perfect, that i wondered if she could iron mine to make it look like that, a scent of sweet sweety smell hit me...as ssoon as she saw i was awake, she smiled weakly.

"what the buddah?...hw come's?y-your ready!" i jumped and out of my bed..."oh mi gosh...what's the time?"

"errm, seven on the dot" yinka replied while making my bed."i got your stuff ready, dont worry, just shower. get dressed and breaky is in the kitchen"

my eyes softened " wow...your sorted then"

"mind going in the bathroom now?...your wasting time on my schedule" yinka yapped

i flinched and laughed at her, before grabbing my phone, towel and toiletries.

i jumped in the shower...cleaned my self from top to bottom...then jumped out.

i headed to my room, where yinka had layed my stuff on the made bed...u was meant to look after her, but it was the other way round.

i smiled to myself and headed to my drawer, grabbed my vaceline blue seal, and done my thing, so my skin felt smooth and looked yumms.

then i got into my under wear, then into my perfectly ironed uniform...i tied my top buttom and tie...it looked good.then i got into my black shiny school shoes, i brushed my kinky curly weave with a wide comb, so the curks dont frizz, then i sprayed it, and left the hair down and big, i applied mascrara and my new favourite lippy, ... hot lips, 1 pound in an african shop, bargan.

t then grabbed my bag, and threw in my tings...keys, purse, homework and school stuff, and then headed to the kitchen, where yinka sat like some posh person, eating low fat special K's cerial...and reading some book with 'physics' writted on it. she looked up when she saw me, then gestured to the other seat and on the table...i notice, the bacon, egg and sausage sandwich...yum...it was my-

"your favourite right?" yinka smiled when she saw my expression.

"yerrh."  i smiled and sat down, then prayed and then dugg in.

*

knock knock*

"beauts meen...come you open the door!" Bree shouted from behind the door.

"Coming" i called, and gathered my stuff...yinka seemed to  be ahead of my with everything.

she went and opened the door and then  smiled and bree who seemed shook.

"h-how comes she's-" bree stopped before she sounded rude.

"long story short- she's staying at mine for a few days" i explained, they both looked at me "should we depart?"

bree shrugged and headed down stairs...it made me feel guilty, the way she just done that, had i said something wrong?

down stairs, we went the same way as everyday, and into gevone's car...when we got in, there was gevone and Ty in there, and us girls went in the back.

"sup' Bee" Gevone nodded before i got in

"hi" i smiled then looked across to Ty who was looking ahead.i shrugged and entered, i guess yinka didnt want to sit in the middle, because she waited for me to get in...i did and done up my seat belt.with yinka on my left and Bree on my righ, i felt awkward somehow.gevone started driving, everone was silent...at the corner of my eye, bree was on her BB, in the other side, yinka was reading about physics agaiin. they both seemed occuoied at least.

"G-Gevone?" i asked and he looked at me through the mirror which made me feel shy, because of the attention i'd gotten. "turn on the radio?"

"a'ight'ee" he shrugged and nodded to Ty, who sighed and turned it on...to classical. everyone looked up but said nothing.since they didnt, i didnt say anything too...till o got to the point where my head was throbbing.

"Gevone?...can you change the station?" i asked...all of them looked at me wierdly like,' why didnt i ask  TY,' gevone was driving. Gevone smiled  happily thought.

"kay" he nodded to Ty who looked annoyed and changed it to a random station...yes!...atleast capital was acceptable...i felt like KiSS though.

i sighed and shrugged in my seat...the drive was atleast acceptable with the music.

"you goin shop ?" Gevone asked

i looked at the corner shop through the window...and shuddereed, i got a glimpse on Ty staring at me bemused

"nahh...go to schoo Gecone" Bree cut through darkly...why was she acting...funny?

"but Beaut-"

"i said go you baboon!" bree kissed her teeth...gevone glared at her and mumbled something like...

'f****.... time of the month or sum?'

i looked at bree who looke peed off...i felt un easy. then we were in the school grounds. we got out of the car. Gevone too...yinka and i waited for Bree to finish chatting with Ty...

"go...i'll see you later anyways" bree hissed to me. i frowned

"dont mind the hag, its the time of the month" Gevone nodded, and smiled. i returned the smile and nodded. then ooked at yinka who then followed me as we walked to the school. i felt a hand stop me. i looked up to see a hard set face of Ty's

"you left your envilope in the car" he handed it to me...

i shook my head  "it aint-" that was exactly like the other ones...from the stalker...my eyes widened in horror...Ty eyes me and gave me a'keep quite' look

"i-we...well i-"  i stuttered...i wanted someone...Dom...he'd help wont he? please help me.

"no thank or nothin?...you best get your self straight freshy" Ty hissed lowly...Bree then came from behind him and glared at me.

"beauty...i sed GO' dint i?" she spat...what-the-hell?

and she called Beauty...not beauts..what was going on?

i turned sharply and grabbed yinka and strotted away...what ever it is...i dont care...friends dont get mean to other friends...unless...something happened.

i sighed, and pushed the thoughts in the small part of my brain...i needed to concetrate for school...and i'd see them's at break and lunch...i'll ask bree then...what was up...

the bell rang...and we went to register, then first period.

science.

shay and jerome were in that class , i bet they knew what's got bree's knickers in a bunch... it was not just her period making her stroppy.

# part too...cuming soon ma babes...i'm writting short chaps now...as you've noted...it's cos ov school innit so...bare with us here?...thank you 

stella x