chapter twenty [beauty goes paint balling...special]

THIS IS CHAPTER TWENTY

 So guys, there’s something gwarning with my old computer, and the exclamation marks are frozen, so I went ahead and used this sign [¬] ‘':D…and btw, I don’t know what its like to go paint balling so imma make it up.

Enjoy.

Dom walked in my direction holding some very dangerous looking weapons, as he walked to where he’d left me sitting to wait, around the sitting area where loads of parents, and older people sat drinking coffee, I noticed most of them where missing males so I figured the men went paint balling with the kids then. Ma gave me  ten pounds, she said she didn’t have much on her since she hadn’t been in work, I didn’t mind…I brought a KA and fruitella, and brought crisps for Dom, co I know how much he loved Macoys… I was too busy smiling at him, and although he was looking at me, I sensed that he wasn’t smiling at me, then he slightly turned to his right and nodded and started speaking to this beautiful mixed raced girl with the nicest eyes ive ever seen, even with the makeup, you could tell that in real life she’s a natural beauty. I guess, I felt- jealousy?

I smiled anyways as they approached me, my face was wavering cos my smile was hard to hold, you know the proper fake ones that you just cant hold because you don’t want to smile, yes…those ones¬.

‘’yo…’’ Dom smiled placing the gear on the table, the girl followed him, smiling widely and put the stuff on the table, only to end up spilling the can drink on me… I stood up in shock of the cold drink.

‘’jheezus'¬’’ I screamed accidentally, making the people in the place look at us weirdly.

‘’’oh mi daiz, im sorry babe…awwh gosh’’ the girl had a really smooth low voice, she sounded like she’d be a good singer…looking down at myself, the drink had spilt on my jeans, and since they were light blue, it showed like no mans bizz¬, arrgh…peak times.

I sighed; I hadn’t brought spare clothes, how stupid am I?

‘’oh wait…come with me, we’ve got clothes for you, oh im so sorry’’ the girl pulled me by the hand, I wanted to pull away but doms reply hit me hard…

He was laughing and patted her shoulder.

‘’it’s cool Janice…she’s alive isn’t she?’’ he shrugged, smiling widely.

DA_what the frick Dom?¬?¬

My face must have showed because the girl looked at me apologetically

‘’I really am sorry beauty’’ she nodded and dragged me while Dom cleared up-ish.

Wait…how did she know my?—

‘’ its fine’’ I sighed ‘’but don’t mind me asking but, how do you know my name?’’

She turned the door knob and walked in the changing rooms, I gingerly followed before seeing wha she was doing, she’d been looking through the box with trousers labelled on it, and dragged out some grey tracksuit bottoms that I’d seen a lot of girls without a lot of money wearing…they call them..Chavs? I think….my eyes widened, why is God punishing me?...she turned to me apologetically and handed them to me…at first I looked at her, before sighing and grabbing the bottoms, my thighs were soaked with the drink and sticky as I pulled off the jeans.

‘’Dommy told me loads about you’’ Janice said

‘’uh?’’

She smiled at me ‘’that’s how I know who you are’’

‘’oh’’ I said as I pulled up the bottoms ‘’aint that…nice’’ I didn’t know what to say

She laughed a bit ‘’Dom and I have recently met’’ she explained