chapter fifteen (my age)

hiya Dolls...hope the chap was okay...

gt a new one up so...enjoy x

“three!!”

My heart was racing as i saw the girls running for their lives like...Dom was busy chasing shant who actually totally runs like a jelly bean lool, Gevone was chasing Teeyah and Daniel was onto yinka who was nearly caught.

“Bee!..throw me the gloss!” yinka called in between breaths, the boys eyed me once before turning back to chasing the girls, everyone was screaming, it seemed that the girls were trying to get to the sea before getting caught by the boys. i started running to yinka and threw it to her and suddenly the boys weren’t chasing her anymore...shantell was still running around, dodging Dom who was laughing at her and trying to get away, in a way i felt jelous, but soon forgot  that when i heard a huge padiling sound, turning towards the sea... i could see yinka...she jumped into the water screaming happily .

i frowned...what the hell was i meant to do?...i realised i was just standing there...i wanted to have fun too!..

Gevone turned to me smilling weirdly, i screamed in shock  and started running towards yinka who was now standing up soaking wet.

“what are my meant to dououou!?” i screamed while running towards yinka. She stayed in the water for some reason, but was gesturing her hands for me to run...i felt Gevones hand sweep my back making me run faster between screams.

“nooo!” i heard shants squeaky scream making me turn my head to see her huge bum in the air, Dom had her over his shoulder...another twang of jelousy caught in my throat as i found myself slowed in pace...in a slow motion...i could see Teeyah jumping in the water smilling and shouting we win!...and Daniel just laughing to see her happy, shant was thrown into the water with Dom next to her and Yinka shouting my name. And making me snap back to reality to see what she meant...Gevone grabbed me by the weist making me jump and scream for him to let go...i couldnt move much, with his grip being too tight, and the thing was, i felt safe and comfortable with the way he was holding me and me being almost naked.

"struggle!!!" yinka screamed 

"yeh...make him drop you...or else we'll loose!!" Teeyah commented...i could see shant screming with Dom splashing water at her...the jelousy just kept pilling in.

"u-argh!" i growled while stuggling in gevoned arms...my legs werent touching the floor, he was carrying me!.

i sighed a bit, why did he have to be so strong?!

"Gevone -LET-GO!" i said trying to use my nails...sinking them in his hard muscles, he didnt seem to feel it.

"Nope" he popped the 'p' as he carried on draggin me to the water

"i'll-i'll scream" i warned

i heard his wiz khalifa chuckle wanting to make me smile even though i was super' annoyed with him.

"i'tee then...let it out innit" he spoke...urrgh....too annoying.

"o-kay, i will" i said quickly  as i saw we were nearly there.

"BEEE!!" i heard their shouts, they were all speaking at the same time.

"slap him to let go or sum" Teeyah

"let her go!" yinka almost crying with desperation

"boy hurry up...before you drop her!"  Dom

"you best not loose us dis wan yeh!" Daniell

"yo Breh' leave her!" Teeyah

"Gevone baby!...let her go?...for me?" shant

they're expressions were making me laugh, bare looking desperate and angry.