chapter twenty five

Chapter 25

- yinka without her hair dyed------------------->

 this is a short/ brief view into yinkas pov :P

Aloha% thanks for being a part of my story and telling people about it, to be honest I didn’t think it’d be all that  until I heard your views…so thank you for even putting up with my late updates x-

Yinka’s POV…on way to Dylan’s that day…

I felt sorry for beauty, she’s putting up with what I had to put up with at the start of my school years, but obviously she sorted it out better than me…hell she handled it so shockingly, I never knew she was that type of person, I kind of knew she didn’t want to do it, but when I saw what they were doing I had to motivate her right?, or else she’d have ended up like me…

I got on the bus and swiftly went up the stairs, glancing around, a few faces turn to look at me and then away with no interest, I frown a little, the bus was full, and there was a lot of school kids in different uniform socialising happily…I sighed and went to the only place I could grab a seat, the seat before the one at the back, a girl was sitting there looking at the window, she was black and really dark, she had rashy dry and rough skin and some acne on her forehead with some acne marks on her chin, she had a surprisingly slim cute looking button nose, complimented with big full pink lips…she had  braids, really badly done and were fill of undergrowth, she had packed it up and used a thin scarf as a headband…she was wearing a uniform from near where Dylan lived, I recognised the deep red blazer with the logo and the black skirt…as I sat down next to her, her face turned to me, I discovered that she had puppy dog desperate wide brown eyes…a waft of body odour invaded my personal space nearly making me gagg in shock…wow, was it her?

After she saw that it was only me, she sighed in relief causing some BO to escape from her…so it was her…I blinked in amazement and turned to look forward, a few people were looking at me as if I was mad?...i knew these situations, people being bullied and stuff, I went through it myself until beauty helped me, what would happen if I helped the girl? I smiled and turned to the unattractive girl, my mind dreading my every move whereas my heart saying the other.

‘’hi’’ I smiled at her, she ignored me at first, or maybe she thought I wasn’t talking to her….I frowned then poked her side causing her to jump in shock and to look at me curiously/scared.

‘’uh…sorry’’ I mumbled a apology ‘’I was saying hi’’ I smiled…she looked at me up and down and then gave me a dirty look…wfh? She turned to the window again; I could still see her expression being dim.

I changed my mind, maybe I was not beauty, I couldn’t make people like me and change as easily as she did…

Looking a head to see where I was going I held someone shift next to me…I was about to turn when I remembered that it was the un attractive smelly girl…I stayed intact and looked ahead.

‘’hi’’ I heard a deep rusty female voice…her voice sounded o nice, like those American soul singers…I turned to her in shock and a smile plastered my face, she looked at me shocked first and then looked sad and angry before her eyes begun to fill with tears….

‘’whoa…hold on...what is wrong?’’ I asked her politely. She frowned at me and shock her head furiously before looking away…