chapter two ◕‿◕

Okay, I’ve just started again…chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is going to be more of beauty’s drama, with her new beasties, she's going to seem different in here, but she'll come back around in the next chapters when something chatastrophic happens…hope u like Bree n the other characters btw…enjoy!.

I woke up with the sound of some barking dog in a radio…I sleepily looked to my right, to see a cute dog shaped alarm! An alarm?!

Ma...she knew I hated those things, I always break them, but then I loved dogs, I’d never hurt a dogs…some people hate them so much, I just love them.

“Morning baby!” I heard ma from her room. I suddenly woke up and run to her room, I felt so happy to see her again. She was getting ready for work, I didn’t care, I hugged her.

“I love you so much!!” I hugged her tighter.

“I know that” she laughed then stroked my hair “I love you too baby”

“How did you know what I’d want?” I asked her…letting go

“Well I am your mother aren’t I?” she smiled

“Yeh but…even the smallest thing like…a hair brush!” I looked at her “how did you do it?”

“Well…oh” ma clapped her mouth

“What?…spill!” I laughed, she shook her head.

“I love the hair …it looks real!” ma started tugging and pulling at my hair. I pulled away.

“We tell each other everything! What aren’t you telling me?” I asked seriously, she looked at me and sighed.

“Shower first…we’ll talk at breakfast…or else well both be late” she pushed me a little. I sighed in frustration and went to my room for my towel. I grabbed my towel and turned off my cute barking dog.

“Gheez Ma!” I called as I entered into a newly decorated bathroom; it was like we were in a whole new flat.

“Glad you like it Hun!” I heard ma laugh

 I rolled my eyes and enjoyed my new comfy shower. After that…I ironed my uniform and got it on, I wore socks instead of tights, it was hot today. Then I brushed my hair and jelled the sides as Ayo told me to…it looked sizzling. then I put on a bow hair clip to hold the hair… that suited my uniform…I applied some clear gloss to my lips, and some mascara then got my purse that ma gave me and put in the money that Bree gave me at church, now that I knew the British money, I know that she gave me a twenty pound note. I put in the change from the hair, a fiver and two pond coins… Ayo gave me a discount and a fiver from my lunch money. Together, I had… thirty two pounds!.

I folded my blazer in my bag. And got everything I needed, I re sprayed myself with my sweet scented Britney spears perfume…it’s the bomb, trust!

Then I made my bed, sorting out the pillows, I dusted the pillows, and just before I placed them back, I saw that under my pillow was a paper, folded, and crumpled by the way I sleep.

I took it, and done my bed, then I got my bag and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

“Hey…English breakfast!...I cooked it” ma gave me my plate. I slipped the paper in my bag.

“Thank you ma!” I smiled “let us pray”

“Thank you lord for blessing us with this glorious meal today, others don’t eat or lead a great life…so thank you lord for taking care of us, thank you father for loving us and keeping us healthy, I pray for Ma to do well in her new Job and to keep her safe, thank you for providing us with such a great life…in Jesus name we pray Amen.”