Chapter 121 - Memory Loss

Memory loss.

Some called it amnesia, but this wasn't a complex word, so there was no need for further explanations.

This was a common setup in many games, stories, movies, and so on.

Even Seiji recalled a story or two from his past life about an amnesiac girl descending from the sky; it was a classic scenario. However, he never expected to meet this development in real life.

Shika Kagura had lost her memory.

"Brother~ Hehe..."

Currently, he was sitting on the bed, and the girl beside him clung onto him tightly.

"Kagura..."

She puffed out her cheeks.

"Shika-chan..." Seiji relented.

She smiled again.

"What is it, Brother?"

Seiji's right cheek twitched violently.

'What is it, you say? There's so much I want to comment on!'

But he knew that it wasn't an appropriate time to blurt out his true thoughts to Shika, who was currently behaving like a little child.

He could only sigh inwardly.

"You... really don't remember who I am?"

He might as well confirm it one more time to absolutely make sure.

"Brother... you're my older brother!" Shika blinked her eyes innocently.

Then, her pure and beautiful face flushed slightly red.

"My... brother that I love the most."

*Boom!*

Seiji suffered from a mental blow... no, a heavy cannon-hit of cuteness! His face began burning up as well.

This was too cute! It was breaking the rules!!

She was clearly the ice-cold archetype a few days before. It was too much of a contrast for her to suddenly transform into a cute character like a sister with a brother complex! Seiji felt like his entire world was turning upside-down!!

He kept up his stream of inner comments in an effort to keep calm, but he felt himself wavering as he looked at Shika's beautiful face, colored with a mixture of embarrassment and shyness.

Luckily for him, there were bystanders. Without this, he would have trouble retaining his reason.

Natsuya and Hitaka silently watched this situation play out.

The president's expression seemed calm, but her eyes revealed a hint of iciness.

Natsuya felt slightly annoyed as she watched Shika hug Seiji Haruta tightly with puppy-eyes which begged to be spoiled.

She personally believed that this was due to the unexpectedness of the situation, in addition to... the disgust she felt at how perverted all boys were.

She didn't detect—or perhaps she didn't want to think about—the true reason behind her annoyance.

As for Hitaka, she was simply watching this scene calmly.

"Shika-chan, what I mean is... do you remember my name?" Seiji continued questioning her gently.

"Name? Brother is just called Brother~"

'Fine then; it seems like she's forgotten me.'

"Then do you know who they are?" Seiji pointed at the two girls who were watching them silently.