Chapter 11 - Please become my friend!

The tomboyish beauty that loved to wear male clothing, Chiaki Wakaba, was the ace member of the drama club. Therefore, she was quite famous in certain circles.

With pressure coming from her, the chattering girls reluctantly left until only Chiaki, Mika, and Seiji remained.

"Seigo Harano... not bad for a fake name, but I still think your original name sounds better." Chiaki said in a low voice and smiled at him. She knew about Seiji's real name and situation through her best friend, Mika Uehara.

Seiji scratched his face.

After personally meeting this best friend of hers that Mika had told him about beforehand, he finally understood some of the things that Mika had previously said.

Why did blondie have his eyes on Mika? Other than her outstanding appearance and attractiveness, there was also the fact that blondie had seemed to have heard some rumors and had come to a misunderstanding.

Then the next problem was the origin of these rumors. And why did they spread in the first place?

Mika believed that it was because she had an excellent friend with high charisma. As this friend of hers was quite popular with certain female student cliques, it caused Mika to become the target of jealousy as she was quite close to Chiaki.

"It just can't be helped. As Chiaki's truly beautiful and has her own unique charm, many girls are secretly in love with her..." That was what Mika told him at the time with a wry smile.

As one of the best friends of this famous, charismatic tomboy prince, Mika became the target of vicious rumors fueled by jealousy.

School was a bit simpler than adult society, but some nastiness was still unavoidable.

"Harano-kun, can you drink alcohol?"

"Huh?" Seiji blinked. "I'm still underage, and I believe you are as well."

"Don't be such a drag—as Mika's best friend, I'd really like to have a drink with the hero that saved her!" Chiaki smiled and licked her lips: "There's plenty of alcohol at my place—you should come on over!"

Her tiny action in tandem with her words made her seem quite devilish.

Seiji raised his eyebrows and was just about to retort, when he was suddenly interrupted.

"No! Sei... Er, Seigo can't drink alcohol!" Mika interrupted the conversation, "You as well, Chiaki. I've said it many times—you should stop secretly drinking!"

"Alcohol is one of the greatest joys in life. You won't miss out if you try it a bit earlier!" Chiaki smiled seductively, "And if you get drunk, you can do some even more interesting things..."

"What interesting things are you talking about!?" Mika forcefully denied her. "No is no. Alcohol is something that's not good for you."

"Ugh, fine." Chiaki had a regretful expression.

"Drinking juice will be fine." Seiji smiled, "If you have free time, you can come to the shop I work at—the sweets there taste delicious."

With him leading the conversation skillfully, they began talking about everything.

The pigtailed beauty, the tomboyish prince, and the idol-like handsome boy... the three of them chatting happily seemed like it was a scene out of an idol drama.

However, such a beautiful scene was unappreciated, even hurtful, to certain people.

Such as Kazufuru Ooike.

Witnessing this scene, the clogged feeling in his heart increased even further. Mika Uehara wasn't anyone special, but Chiaki Wakaba was a well-renowned and popular girl at school, and even Natsuya Yoruhana appreciated her talent.