Chapter 99 - Hello, I'm Living Next Door Starting from Today

During class, Seiji spent about half an hour writing the character settings for "There's Definitely Something Wrong with My Holy Knight Career Path!"

After using his newfound writing skill several times in a row, he noticed that his concentration level was rapidly decreasing. He realized that this was an aftereffect of draining his mental spirit.

"Concentration" was also connected to "mental spirit," so using it up would affect his mental acuteness. Seiji could feel a tangible difference now that his mental spirit was depleted.

Energy and mental spirit... perhaps they were the equivalents of HP and MP, but it was rather inconvenient that Seiji was unable to view a physical stat for these two values.

'System, could you help me out with this matter?'

Naturally, the system didn't respond.

'Fine, it's a dating sim system, not an RPG game system. I'll give it some allowance.'

After making those comments to himself, Seiji lazily stretched before standing up.

An ordinary and peaceful school life awaited him.

Everything that occurred yesterday happened in the course of a single day, but it seemed to take a lot longer than that.

"Heh heh, Seigo..." The tomboy grinned evilly as she approached him.

"If you dare to bring up what happened this morning one more time, be careful 'cause I'll hit you again!"

"Eek! So violent~"

"Stop pretending like you're a masochist!"

"Seigo..." Mika started.

"Mm? Mika, what's the matter?"

"Um, I'm actually a little curious..." The pigtailed beauty was acting bashful. "That person... was he beautiful after wearing female clothing and a wig? Did you take a picture of him?"

Seiji was rendered speechless for a full three seconds by the unexpected attack before he was able to come up with a forceful retort. "Who would take a picture of that!!?"

A peaceful and joyous daily life was indeed the best... right?

...

After classes had ended in the afternoon.

Seiji received a text message during lunch break, so he headed for the student council office at this time.

After he arrived.

"These... I'll leave them to you, Haruta-kun."

Natsuya Yoruhana's expression was serious as she placed a leather briefcase in front of Seiji.

"The talismans are inside?" Seiji took the briefcase and tested its weight.

Natsuya sighed. "Yeah. I made them as quickly as I could. Please take great care with them as you make your delivery."

Seiji nodded. "I will."

From what Seiji could see, the student council president seemed rather haggard compared to her normal appearance. Her pale complexion added a different touch to her beauty; she now seemed weak and lovely.

She was probably fatigued from creating such a large amount of talismans.

"I'll take these immediately over to them... As for how to use the talismans, it's fine to just have people walking about while carrying a talisman on their bodies, correct?"

"Yes, that's the case."

"Understood. I'll be leaving then." Seiji stopped before he turned around and said, "Take a good rest, Prez; your complexion doesn't seem so good."