Chapter 102 - The Melancholy of Mika Uehara

'Enough already!'

Rampantly displaying his handsomeness everywhere, saving girls everywhere he goes, and making girls fall in love with him so easily... It was obvious that he was staring at her huge chest just now, but he still had the gall to act so gentlemanly. What was up with that!?

Mika's heart was filled with frustration.

Her inner self was raging with turmoil.

That girl... just happened to have a bit of a large chest... Just what was up with his expression when he looked at her!?

Of course, this was her biggest complaint.

'Mine aren't all that small; besides, the shape is the most important...'

"Mika."

'What do you want!?'

Although Mika inwardly complained upon hearing Seiji call her, she still obediently looked back at him.

She saw that he was smiling gently at her while pointing to the freezer next to him.

"I'll treat you to some ice cream, how about it?"

His sincere smile was quite moving.

Mika couldn't think of any words to say.

...

They left the supermarket and were now in a park together.

Mika and Seiji were sitting on Chiaki... whoops, swings as they opened up their ice cream cups.

"This is probably the last month we can enjoy ice cream outside like this." Seiji placed a spoonful of ice cream inside his mouth as he talked. "Yeah, this ice cream is really cold... The weather will turn chilly soon, and the supermarket's ice cream sales will probably fall."

"Yeah..." Mika also tried a spoonful of ice cream, shivering as it sent chills running through her body.

'D... don't think that I'll forgive you just because you treated me to some cheap ice cream, hmph!'

Although she said that in her heart, Mika knew that her frustration had already largely dissipated.

Seiji secretly glanced at the girl beside him. He noticed that she still seemed slightly unhappy, but her dissatisfaction was obviously much weaker than earlier.

'So easy to bribe... whoops, I meant to say that she's so simple.'

She gets lost in her thoughts easily, and she's prone to acting out and getting angry easily. However, she's also really easy to coax... Mika Uehara was just a classic tsundere, a soft and cute beauty who had a large variety of expressions.

She wasn't a natural jokester like Chiaki; he felt a different type of relaxation when he was with her.

Seiji smiled as he averted his gaze from her.

As the sun set in the park, the beautiful girl and handsome boy eating ice cream on the swings seemed like an attractive scene out of a television drama.

"A new tenant moved in today." Mika suddenly broke the silence.

"Yep, I met her already."

"She said she already knows you, and that she absolutely has to live next door to you in order for her to feel safe."

"Er, about that..." Seiji scratched his face awkwardly. "One night when I was out walking, I met her on the street... She was being harassed by some people, so I slightly helped her out a little."

"What kind of 'slight help' are we talking about here?" Mika looked directly at him.

"Er..." Seiji averted his gaze. "I... knocked out... most of the people that were harassing her."