Chapter 15 - He could only awkwardly smile... what the hell!

"W-wait a moment!"

Once the president detected the horrific killing intent radiating from Sheena, she jumped up in panic.

"I apply for a delay in execution! Sheena, there's a reason why I'm late today. Have a look—this is the result of my 'hunt' today!"

She pulled in a short girl who was standing outside the clubroom, and pushed her in front of everyone.

"See!"

Everyone instantly fell silent.

"Wow!" After a short moment of silence, the classroom once again broke out into uproar, but this time, it was purely due to their appreciation of beauty.

Even Seiji was momentarily shocked.

The girl in the middle school uniform was petite yet full-figured. She had an exquisite face with no blemishes and snow-white tender skin. Her hair was jet-black and silky-smooth with cute bangs hanging down on both sides. Her eyebrows were thin and elegant, and her nose was small and delicate. Her large and clear eyes sparkled with a soft light, and her luscious lips were the color of cherry flowers... As she stood there shyly with a poetry book in her hand, her beauty was indescribable.

She was an undisputable, super S-rank beauty.

This girl was the second such beauty that Seiji had met—the first being the student council president, Natsuya Yoruhana.

And if Natsuya Yoruhana's beauty could be described as an alluring mix of seductiveness mixed with purity, then the beauty of this girl was comparable to the beauty of an untouched snow field—pure and detached from ordinary people.

A girl with sufficient beauty to move an entire country—that was the type of girl that she was.

"Wow, so pretty! Is she a middle schooler? Where did the president find her?"

"She's just like a porcelain doll—so beautiful! Who is she?"

A multitude of excited voices arose once again in the clubroom.

"Heh heh, I'm great, aren't I?" The drama club president had a self-satisfied smile as she spoke: "Even though I still wasn't able to find the legendary creature, I coincidentally discovered this one, so I instantly decided to capture her!"

'Capture... Does she think this is Monster Hunter or Pokémon?' Seiji was rendered speechless as he heard the president's words.

The Vice President Sheena Shiho looked at the beautiful girl who was currently expressionless, and then ended up sighing.

"President..."

"Praise me, Vice President! This way, our club will..."

"How many times have I told you to not kidnap our underclassmen!?"

The accurate and powerful book attack once again arced through the air, leaving a trail behind as if it was a sword!

And so, Anya Saigenji, the drama club president, was executed by the vice president for kidnapping a middle school girl, at the age of...

Just kidding.

This president was actually quite something; when she took the position of president in her first year, the drama club had so few people that it was in danger of being abolished. In just one year, she had revived the entire club! And after another year passed—that is to say—the president was in her third year and it was now the present time, the drama club was already one of the ten biggest clubs in Genhana High School.

It was possible to make a movie out of the entire experience, with her as the main character. Even a 24-episode anime or television drama could be produced. For any normal student, the president's life experiences were way out of the ordinary.