Chapter 88 - Hahahaha

Rion and Kotomi wept softly as they started to recover from their complete breakdown and faced the horrifying dark figure in front of them.

It was as if they'd returned to their childhoods.

Since they were twins, they'd always faced everything together. As long as they held each other's hands, they would be able to overcome sadness, misery, and even despair.

Their first memory of despair stemmed from their childhood.

Since they'd accidentally broken their father's rather expensive prized antique vase, they were angrily shouted at, beaten, locked in their room, and starved.

They were sore, hungry, and very frightened... The two young girls hugged each other in the dark room and cried as they tried to bear the pain and hunger.

Their father's figure turned monstrous in their young minds.

However, this didn't last for very long.

After punishing them, their father forgave them and sternly reminded them not to play in inappropriate places.

As intelligent children, Rion and Kotomi kept their father's teaching in their heart and gradually became rule-following obedient children.

Since they no longer made mistakes, they weren't punished and always received praise from everyone around them, including their father.

The twin sisters were delighted. They thought they had discovered the rules of this world. As long as they did the right things and didn't do anything wrong, they could lead a joyful life.

Until that day.

It was truly a coincidence.

Because of an issue at school, the students were allowed to go home early. They happily returned home and witnessed... their father doing strange things with various unfamiliar men and women.

They were beaten even more harshly than before!

They trembled as their father bellowed at them like a raging demon!

They were cowed by the threat that they were never to tell anyone about what they saw, or else they would be forced out of this home!

Their father... became that frightening monster again! And this time, they didn't even do anything wrong.

Why!?

The twins hugged each other tightly once again and cried and shivered, filled with pain and terror. They didn't understand at the time.

Nonetheless, they were intelligent children.

Finally, Rion and Kotomi understood. Father was the one who was in the wrong... and Father had committed such a serious mistake!

They weren't the ones in the wrong, yet they were the ones punished.

Their father who "punished" them was the one who should have been punished!

The twin sisters were furious. They decided to rebel against his control and take revenge.

They wanted their father to be punished as he should have been, so they researched methods on the internet and added their own ideas to formulate a plan.

Their plan was wildly successful!

Their father's face turned ashen white in front of them, and he was forced to listen to their commands. He punished himself, admitted his wrongs, and promised to make it up to them...

It was supposed to be a small revenge plan, but they unexpectedly acquired an incredible sense of joy from it!!

The twin sisters became addicted to the sensation.