𝐦. 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐤 ⎰heroes

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Heroes*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Matthew Murdock
- FACECLAIM(S): Priyanka Chopra*
- STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Heroes* - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Matthew Murdock- FACECLAIM(S): Priyanka Chopra*- STATUS: Available

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Arya Varma
┕━━━━━━━━┙

ARYA VARMA HAD SEEN lots of bloodshed in her lifetime. Her job, as an FBI agent had started out as a way to piss her mother off but eventually, she'd grown to love the rush of looking into a case seemingly unsolvable and making light of it. She was very good at what she did and she'd managed to make her way to the top very quickly. She had enemies in the field. People who wanted to see her fail and would hurt others to make sure that she got caught in the middle of it. The case that had gotten her in trouble was one that had been brought to her by her woman who was convinced that her son had been taken by people connected to a certain organization. Union Allies. The name wasn't unfamiliar to her. One of those phantom names that everybody knew but nobody dared to get involved with. For every person who'd ever investigated the organization, had ended up dead or lost or permanently damaged. But Arya was determined to be the exception.

Her good heart had got the best of her and she'd ended up at a crime scene with hundreds of people dead and all the evidence pointing towards her. She'd ended up sentenced to twenty-five to life for acts of terrorism and mass homicide. Arya has lost all hope. She became bitter and did nothing but spend all of her time in jail trying to figure out what she'd done wrong. Her friends abandoned her and her family stopped visiting, with the exception of her mother. All Arya had was hopes that the person behind it all was paying for it. She stopped believing that there was a chance of her getting out. Until a lawyer with a white cane and dark glasses paid her a visit, claiming that he believed she was innocent. Arya hadn't paid the amateur legal practitioner any attention. Others with more experience and better skills than him had tried and they'd all failed. But Matt Murdock managed to provide circumstantial evidence that proved that she was innocent. He did the impossible. He got her out.

But her only chance, however, to be fully off the hook was to somehow find the real perpetrator. And despite her attempts to ignore any distractions, she couldn't seem to shake the way her heart beat a little faster, anytime the Murdock man was close to her. Arya couldn't understand why she couldn't get over her feelings for the man who seemed to have secrets of his own.

Her mind told her that this was nothing more than a passing infatuation. But her mind and her heart weren't so often aligned.

- NOTES.⎱
― I would lay my life down for Matt Murdock and for Dexter but that's besides the point. The new season has me so shook and I was going to write this a long time ago but I figured that I'll be inspired with something else so here we go. They live together after she gets out of prison and she doesn't know about Daredevil but she gets involved with the vigilante but she doesn't know it's Matt. Her and Matt are really cute and domestic and they take care of each other.