𝐬. 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 ⎰nanny for hire

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Nanny For Hire *
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Sam Wilson
FACECLAIM(S): Nathalie Kelley
STATUS: Available

— DESCRIPTION:  ❝ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

DESCRIPTION: ❝ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.❞ | ❝𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 .❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Julia Herrera
┕━━━━━━━━┙

JULIA HERRERA HADN'T ALWAYS been the person that she was today. Once she'd been the wild girl, present at every party hand and could be found in the bathroom puking out her guts or with her lips locked around someone else's. She'd never had any reason to act otherwise as her parents didn't care all that much. But suddenly, she decided that she wanted more out of her life than waking up in strange beds, and spending her nights downing beer in the bathroom. She got her shit together and made something of herself as a politician and eventually became a well-known councilwoman.

          She was sure that she'd finally figure out all that there was to know about life until her sister was arrested for fraud and she was given custody of her niece and nephew. Julia loved her sister's kids but she'd never seen herself as a parent and suddenly she was expected to get them to school on time and deal with their feelings. She tried for as long as she could but it was only a matter of time before she was drowning beneath the stress of it all. She needed help and that came in the form of a man with secrets baring down on his soul but kindness in his heart.

          Sam Wilson found it hard to find a good well paying job that he actually enjoyed lately on account of him being a fugitive and all. He'd been all over the place, working in coffee shops and as security and for a while, he found comfort in the routine of it all until it all ended and he had to leave again. When he'd been staying with Steve and Natasha, it had been easy to return to the tiny apartment that they called home and forget the troubles of the day but ever since they'd decided that it would be safer to split up, Sam found that he was lonelier than ever.

           It was simply a stroke of luck when he got tangled up in the mess that was Julia Herrera and her new family. She was in need of a nanny and Sam needed a job and a place to stay. It seemed like a match made in Heaven and they would both come to learn that the things that they need don't always come in a form that they expect but it was sure to change their lives.

NOTES.⎱
― So there's this show that they've been rerunning called Melissa and Joey and it's honestly the cutest shit and that's where this was born.

― So her sister committed I'm thinking fraud (or maybe she was involved with some shady people and they got her jailed and this could come back to be the main problem) and she's in jail so she's taking care of two kids. One should be Froy Gutierrez and some older actor and pretty much he's their nanny. You could make it that he tells her beforehand who he is and she doesn't really care because she's a fan or something but it has to be cute as crap because they would both literally lay their lives down for these kids.