𝐩. 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 ⎰tinkerbell

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Tinkerbell*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Peter Parker
FACECLAIM(S): Kiernan Shipka*
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Tinkerbell* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Peter Parker— FACECLAIM(S): Kiernan Shipka*— STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Tinkerbell Miette
┕━━━━━━━━┙

TINKERBELL WAS IN LOVE with the human world. She would often sneak away from the rest of the fairies and watch the bigger beings live their lives. She was fascinated by the simplicity of their lives and their lack of talents. While her friends thought the humans lazy and useless, Tinkerbell found them resourceful and a great source of entertainment.

            One night, she ends up in their world when something catches her eyes. A spider swinging from building to building. The boy who spoke to himself caught her attention. She'd always assumed the human world was nothing more than their stimulating conversation and their captivating moving pictures boxes. She had no idea that they had special powers. Ever since that day, Tink was always out a certain time of the day to watch the spider boy save his city.

          Eventually, after months of begging, Tinkerbell was finally allowed to live in the human world, provided she stayed out of trouble and promised to keep the streets of Queens safe. Tink was only in the school for a few months before she realized that being human wasn't as easy as it looked. Most of her time was taken up with homework and when she wasn't working, she was helping Peter Parker create curious gadgets.

          Since she was a tinker fairy, the class that she enjoyed the most was woodshop. She finished almost immediately and create items of her own imagination. The only person who noticed how good she was, turned out to be the kid who constantly had a camera around his neck. Tinkerbell turned into his gadget girl pretty quickly. Whenever there was some problem with creating his gadgets-which was often-he took it to Tink to help him out. And while Tinkerbell agreed every time, she couldn't help but be curious about the strange inventions.

          After she is asked to help him figure out how to create a web shooter, she can't help but wonder what exactly the dark-haired boy was hiding. Her plan was to figure out what exactly he did away from school and perhaps, join him. Falling for him in the process of it, however, was not part of the plan.

NOTES.⎱
― So, this idea is a Tinkerbell and Marvel crossover and I've had it for a while but the concept of Disney/Marvel was actually popularized by tinkertaydust so if you do take this, make sure to also credit Tay.