𝐦. 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 ⎰girl almighty

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Girl Almighty*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Michelle Jones
FACECLAIM(S): Natalia Dyer*
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Girl Almighty* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Michelle Jones— FACECLAIM(S): Natalia Dyer*— STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘫𝘪-❞  |   ❝𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘐𝘮𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘯.❞   |    ❝𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱. 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴. 𝘖𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Imogen Sweets
┕━━━━━━━━┙

IMOGEN SWEETS WAS no delinquent. Up until a few months ago, she hadn't known who was she was. She'd gone by many labels. She was called precious by her parents and to the kids at her old school, she was simply average. But to the kids at Midtown High, she was a freak. The girl was beyond intelligent and her parents made sure that she knew it. From the age of six, she was solving problems that kids twice her age struggled with. The daughter of two scientists, it seemed that her fate was written in the stars to be exceptional as well. But she wasn't exceptional, not in the genius school that she attended. There, she was just one of the herd, another kid genius whose brain was her main asset.

Imogen had followed the path that was set out for her for as long as she could remember. She did her work, spent her time watching documentaries and she argued anything that she didn't understand with scientific facts. But that wasn't what she wanted anymore. She didn't want to go to a school full of kids competing to be the next Einstein and feeling inadequate. She wanted to go out into the world, got to parties and get drunk. She wanted to hang out with friends and get caught doing something wrong. The whole teenage experience, she wanted it all.

         It took a lot of begging and lot of promises for her to get her parents to transfer her to Midtown High. When she did, though, it was nothing like she expected or like what she saw on T.V. Contrary to popular belief and high school musical, high school was not a drama fest where everybody knew everyone. It was large and anonymous and she found herself drowning in seas of assignment. The assignments, though, weren't the hardest part since it was only slightly less demanding than what she was used to. The problem was making friends, especially she'd foolishly announced that she'd just transferred from a school of even bigger geniuses. They gave her name like Kid Genius and Girl Almighty and while, those weren't all that derogatory, she didn't want to be that person anymore.

She did her best to fit in and make friends but she was always too pushy or not outgoing enough. But it seemed like she was getting a break after all when she was invited to Liz Allan's party. She prepared herself and read up on everything that was considered cool. She even practiced conversation starters. The night had gone well until she managed to get herself caught with a group of kids drinking alcohol in the corner. Imogen had never drunk before as her parents had instilled into her that her body was a temple but she didn't want to be picked on and she joined them. Had a few too many glasses and soon, she was tipsy and floating in a sea of colours. It was all fine until the cops got involved and every one else bailed and she was caught staring an officer in the face, too confused to run.

          Michelle Jones prided herself on being a peaceful activist. She pushed for change and went to rallies for equality, all while keeping Martin Luther King's words in her head. Michelle was a lover, not a fighter and everybody knew it. But every once in a while, she managed to get herself caught in a march that started out peaceful but quickly turned violent. She never really a part of the violence but she always paid the price. This time, the price was a few months of community service and Michell couldn't be angrier. She didn't deserve any of this and still, she was stuck spending her afternoons doing mandatory volunteer work. So she spent her hours underneath the hot sun, as her hair got frizzy thanks to the relentless heat. Her plan was for to get in and get out, keeping her head low as she always did. Until Imogen Sweets caught her eye.

        The young activist was not looking for a relationship and she made that clear. But there was something about the timid girl that Michelle couldn't explain. The two were unable to avoid each other and soon, they found themselves in what they could only describe as a fling. Sneaking around behind the bleachers and sharing weird inside jokes, they were the very image of kids in love and young love only ever really ended in heartbreak.

NOTES.⎱
― This is a pretty open-ended plot and they both end up doing community service and they become friends. Michelle could introduce her to Peter and Ned. Also, there should be a mild family dynamic here bc her parents expect a lot from her and she doesn't feel like she's enough. Also keep in mind that she's kind of a nerd, she explains things with numbers and studies for things that make no sense but yeah. This should probably be after homecoming.