𝐣. 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ⎰tarzan

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Tarzan*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Jane Foster
- FACECLAIM(S): Jason Momoa*
- STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Tarzan* - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Jane Foster - FACECLAIM(S): Jason Momoa*- STATUS: Available

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Tarzan
┕━━━━━━━━┙

TARZAN DID NOT REMEMBER his life before the ring, or if he'd even had one. The ring had been his home for as long as he could remember and he'd never once dared to venture outside of the ring that seemed to surround the forest. There had been life in the ring once, an abundance of food and creatures that had filled the ring once. Life had been easy then until suddenly, things began to change. There seemed to be less fruits and creatures to consume and one by one, the creatures were dying. Tarzan has managed to survive amongst the dangerous conditions in the ring but it was only a matter of time before something that he couldn't handle cane along. It came in the form of Jane Foster. The woman with the vibrant hair and warm heart arrived on the island. He didn't know much about her or what she had to offer, but he got the sense from the very moment that she arrived, that nothing would ever be the same again.

Jane Foster prided herself on her belief. She'd always believed in everything that seemed impossible. As a child, she'd heard tales of monsters that other people seemed fiction and she'd always wanted to prove those people wrong. Eventually, she followed that passion and made it her career. Except now instead of staying up late waiting for the boogie monster to show himself, she used science and went after it for her herself. So far, she'd managed to find - and lose - the god of thunder himself and after her breakup with Thor, she threw herself into her work, wanting so bad to prove that there was more to the world that what meets the eye. She hated to admit it but Jane was thirsty for another adventure. And that came in the form of Tarzan.

- NOTES.⎱
― So ignore that summary. I don't know what happened to me but it sucks and I can't fix it but the idea is there. Jane is the Jane in Tarzan. And this idea is a little different. After her breakup with Thor, she threw herself into her work and something caught her attention. Her father had a scientist friend who sided suddenly and very suspiciously at the same time as his wife and their son, who had been her friend when they were kids, went missing at around the same time. That was years ago and that's Tarzan.

I'm thinking that his parents were scientist who were studying mutating animals and they succeeded which is why the animals in the ring actually talk. But the scientists that they worked with wanted to take it a step further and study how living with animals from a young age affect humans. They wanted to use Tarzan but his parents refused and they were killed and Tarzan was taken and put into the ring. So the ring is a science experiment kind of like the maze runner but he doesn't know it. And Jane somehow manages to get herself stuck in the ring somehow and they have to find a way out.