𝐥. 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 ⎰christmas spirit

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Christmas Spirit *
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Liz Allan
- FACECLAIM(S): Dove Cameron*
- STATUS: Taken By Me

― TITLE: Christmas Spirit * - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Liz Allan- FACECLAIM(S): Dove Cameron*- STATUS: Taken By Me

- DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘎𝘰𝘥, 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐'𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.❞ | ❝𝘕𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Amanda Leland
┕━━━━━━━━┙

TO AMANDA LELAND, THERE were only two types of people in the world. There were givers and there were takers. Amanda considered herself a taker. She knew what she wanted and she worked hard to get it, regardless of whoever stood in her way. She was the way that she had to be. With the circumstances that she was given, she thought that she tried her best. With a single mother who was - and this was putting it in the nicest terms - a mess and a brother who was hardly at home, she was often alone. She knew what she wanted and she worked hard for it. In the end, it was what got in her way.

She'd never had a reason to be any other way but when she was killed by a bus just a while before Christmas, she had to fix things. She was still in limbo - purgatory, waiting or whatever words she could used to describe it - and she was forced to go back to Earth as a half ghost to fix what she'd messed up. Or more precisely, she'd back to Liz Allan.

Amanda had dumped the girl a well after her father was revealed to be a evil criminal. She'd left her heartbroken and lonely on Christmas Eve and now she had only twelve days to go back to Earth and somehow help make the girl's life less awful or she'd be damned for the rest of her life.

- NOTES.⎱
― This is based off the movie "how Stella got her wings" and you could watch it but you don't have to. Amanda is not the best person. She's extremely self centered but she dies and doesn't get into heaven so she's sent back to Earth to help Liz. Because Liz is kind of messed up after what happened and she doesn't really believe in much anymore. She doesn't celebrate Christmas and Amanda has twelve days to make Liz better or she doesn't get into heaven. This should be short and I know Christmas is so close by but I wish somebody would write this. Also it should be platonic since Amanda is dead.