𝐩. 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 ⎰frozen heart

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Frozen Heart*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Peter Parker
FACECLAIM(S): Amanda Arcuri
STATUS: Available

— DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳-𝘔𝘢𝘯, 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱

DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳-𝘔𝘢𝘯, 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 .❞ |  ❝𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Elsa Moroles
┕━━━━━━━━┙

ELSA MOROLES HAD BEEN an experiment for most of her life. The daughter of two scientists, she was the go-to lab rat for whatever crazy invention or not so safe serum that her parents came up with. She'd never seen it as strange. It was the way that she'd grown up and as far as she knew, everybody else's parent's constantly injected them with needles on a daily basis.

          As a child, she'd the been the subject of an experiment that her parent's had simply called Frozen. She'd never managed to get the details of the procedure out of her parents - whenever she asked, they simply answered that it would have been revolutionary. All that she remembered was that she was sick a lot and instead of going to the hospitals, her parent's would strap her to the bed in their lab and go to work on her. Whatever they did must have worked because Elsa had been been healthy all of her life and yet, she got the sense that her parents were somehow disappointed in her.

          Elsa had been trapped in the walls of her home all of her life. She was homeschooled and she didn't have any interest in anything beyond her computer screen anyways. It just never seemed to come up. She wasn't a complete recluse; she had friends online and she left the house ever so often but for the most part, all she'd ever known was the comforts of her home.

           Until one day, something strange happened. Her heart seemed to seize inside her and the only way that she could describe the pain was cold, numb somehow. It passed and she didn't think about it again until it happened once more and this time, the roots of her hair grew out as white as snow. Her parent's didn't seem all that surprised that it was happening. They were simply afraid. Elsa had never seen anything like it before. Her parents, the scientists, who measured everything in numbers and shows just as much emotion as a robot were afraid.

         They sat her down and explained that they'd been dreading this for all of her life. That she'd been a sickly child. A simple cold turned into something life threatening for her and none of the doctors seems to understand why. So they took matters into their own hands and handled things the only way that they knew how to: with science. All of the experiments as a child had cured her but it had brought in something else. Strange abilities that she couldn't control. Powers of ice and snow that she seems to be able to summon with the snap of a finger. It had terrified them; their young hold who could hardly make any decisions for herself with such terrifying abilities. They developed a solution for that too; pills that blocked her abilities and they'd simply hoped that it would be the end of the craziness. But all of the pills was coming back with a side effect and after multiple tests, they realized that her abilities were manifesting on the inside of her body and was slowly freezing her heart.

          And after everything, her parent's were handling it the same way: with series of tests and experiments. But Elsa had done being hidden and down with all of the lies and experiments. She did all that she could do: sought out help from the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man to find a solution to her freezing heart.

NOTES.⎱
― In case it isn't obvious, this is a Disney/MCU plot, a trend that had been made popular by tinkertaydust .

― This could be so great depending on how you explore it. Her parents love her and they think they are doing what is best for her but she doesn't want it and she doesn't know how to tell them. So she continues the tests even while she's looking for her own solution. She's been home schooled all her life so she's pretty awkward but a good chunk of that time is spent watching movies and vines so tons of pop culture references.

― She has her powers and she'll slowly learn to control it. It is slowly turning her hair white and she dyes it pink.