𝐥. 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐟𝐞𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 ⎰poor unfortunate souls

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Poor Unfortunate Souls*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: The Avengers 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Loki Laufeyson
FACECLAIM(S): Susan Kelechi Watson
STATUS: Taken by LAURAHARRIERS

— DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘣 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴

DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘣 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Meloira Castellan
┕━━━━━━━━┙

MELOIRA CASTELLAN WAS born absolutely regular. Nothing special or different about her whatsoever. Until she was twelve years old and she was diagnosed with lung cancer and a metastasis growth on the side of her lungs. Then everything in her life changed and she was suddenly unable to do the things that she once was. To run around and overexert herself. She could hardly breathe without the help of a portable oxygen concentrator. Meloira had never known such anger, to have her life suddenly changed for the worst so young. She was angry at God, at herself and at the world.

          The woman used that anger and grew up to become a world-renowned scientist whose main target was purely experimental. To find a way to cure herself of the disease even if it came with more than she bargained for. She was just twenty-five when she first experimented on herself. She injected herself with a serum that was supposed to strengthen her lungs and transport small antibodies to kill cancer in her body. She nearly died trying. It was then that she realized that, for her plan to work, she had to become something else.

            Meliora tried again but with a different plan this time. It worked. She was able to breathe without the help of the tube and with constant injections, she could live with cancer. But she gained more than that. Along with the improvements, she gained the ability of every creature of the sea. She named herself Ursula, after the sea witch of old. She became something else. Not a hero, not quite a villain. She was not an antihero or a sidekick. But a collector. A collector of valuable things and information that she provided for others for the right price.

            One day, a man approaches her seeking enough ammunition to kill an army. Loki Laufeyson. Although suspicious, the woman provides him with the weapons. But when the man is unable to pay the price that he promised, Meloira abandons her quiet life on a hunt for the man from another world.

NOTES.⎱
― Meliora is practically Ursula. She's a collector. She makes deals and helps people out no questions asked. But for a price, she doesn't do anything out of the goodness of her heart. So Loki comes to her and asks her for ammunition. She's suspicious but she agrees but only for a price. That price is Mjolnir. They work out a timeframe of two weeks but since he doesn't give it to her and when he doesn't get it to her, she goes on eth hunt for him. She finds him and agrees to help him since the only way she can get Mjolnir is if Thor is dead and she thinks she cane help him. As long as Loki leaves her out of his plans to destroy the world. She's kind of a lonely person. She's dedicated her whole life to curing herself and in the process, she's pushed people away so she has no one and she doesn't really care about people. You cannot change the name or faceclaim.