𝐬. 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 ⎰murphy's law

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Murphy's Law*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Sam Wilson
FACECLAIM(S): Aubrey Plaza*
STATUS: Available

— DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦? 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬

DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦? 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬. ❞ | ❝𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘣 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯. 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬?❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Drew Murphy
┕━━━━━━━━┙

DREW MURPHY WAS JUST trying to make something of her life. But with an arts degree and the world's most rotten luck, it was easier said than done. It didn't matter that she was actually pretty talented or that she had a vivacious, if not a little crazy personality, it seems that the world was not on her side. Although Drew wasn't sure why she expected anything more. She was Drew Murphy after all and she'd learned in her life that if there was a possibility that anything could go wrong, it absolutely would and at the worst of times.

         After plenty of horrible job interviews and botched attempts at getting somebody to buy her art, she resigned to the next best thing. She got a car and became an Uber driver. It wasn't the most glamorous job and she was often forced to drive some strangers who absolutely made her skin crawl. But she worked through it and despite her horrible luck, it turned out to be pretty decent. She wasn't rich but she had clothes on her back and food on her table. It wasn't the sort of thing to brag about but it was good enough for her.

          But when she's suddenly tasked with driving a man who's a wanted fugitive through a herd of angry Nazi agents, she hardly even flinches. It might as well just be another day in the life of Drew Murphy.

NOTES.⎱
― So this is based off the Murphy's law theory and that's Drew's everyday life. The sort of things that happen to her are absolutely insane and actually kind of laughable. But the way this works is that she gets a call to drive someone and although Sam has changed a bit since Civil War, he's still a wanted man and she recognizes him but halfway through their ride, they are attacked and you can make it that she offers Sam a place to stay at her house or something. Drew's personality is kind of over the top and she's a bit crazy. Don't change that or the faceclaim.