𝐩. 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 & 𝐟. 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧 ⎰spy kids

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Spy Kids*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Peter Parker & Flash Thompson
FACECLAIM(S): Alberto Rosende & Sofia Carson
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Spy Kids* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Peter Parker & Flash Thompson — FACECLAIM(S): Alberto Rosende & Sofia Carson— STATUS: Available

— DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.❞  |  ❝𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦.❞

┍━━━━━━━━━┑
Carmen & Juni Cortez
┕━━━━━━━━━┙

JUNI AND CARMEN CORTEZ were what was known in the spy business as legacies. The children of two of S.H.I.E.L.D's most incredible spies, it was no surprise that the twins chose to follow in their parent's footsteps- although chose wasn't exactly the word that they'd use. The two were forced to put their simple lives aside when their parent's were kidnaped by agents of HYDRA.  At the age of fourteen, they were legends at the organization that they worked for as they'd managed to not only free their parent's but a group of genetically modified humans.

         But being exposed to such horrible things at such a young age took a toll of their well-beings and the twins grew farther apart with each passing moment. Juni retired from the organization and chose to live his life with their insane uncle, making money on the side with his job as a private investigator. Carmen, on the other hand, chose the road that had been set out for her, hiding her sadness in the thirst for success. She completed mission after mission, never once failing. She collected each award that they gave to her, labelling her as a hero, hoping every time that this was the one. This was the mission that would finally make her whole. She hadn't completed it yet but in the mean time, she was surviving, living with her parents and pretending that it didn't hurt that she hadn't spoken to her twin in years.

         Juni and Carmen had always believed that they had a psychic connection; the type that came with being twins. But when her brother went missing and didn't show up for week, Carmen hadn't felt a thing. She hadn't even known. Until she was being told that it was likely that her brother had been kidnaped and she was being sent to Midtown High to get closer to the daughter of some politician that they believed was involved with his disappearance.

          She'd never been to regular school before as she'd been homeschooled all her life; one of the perks of being a teenager well versed in the art of espionage. It was a bit of a shock for Carmen to find that the high school for gifted kids was more trouble than she could account for. She'd never been quiet and on the first day of school, she finds herself butting heads with Midtown's resident hothead and getting involved with a kid wanting to play hero. And while she'd never expected to grow attached to the people of the school, she quickly comes to learn that the friends you choose can be just as much family as blood.

NOTES.⎱
― My siblings decided to watch Spy Kids all day today and this is the result. So, the pairings work this way: Peter and Juni, Carmen and Flash. I'm not sure exactly what happens to Juni but he goes missing and I'm thinking halfway through, they find him but he has no recollection of the past few weeks and where he's been or who took him and they struggle to piece it all back together. But I don't know, this could be cool, I guess. Just don't touch the faceclaims.