𝐬. 𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐮 ⎰fight club

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Fight Club*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Shuri Udaku
FACECLAIM(S): Jordan Calloway*
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Fight Club* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Shuri Udaku— FACECLAIM(S): Jordan Calloway*— STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Tinkerbell Miette
┕━━━━━━━━┙

AUGUST BELLO LIVED FOR the thrill. He enjoyed anything that got his blood rushing and his heart pumping. His sister called him an adrenaline junkie but August simply thought that he lived for the simpler pleasures of life.

His thirst for excitement often got him in trouble as he wasn't one to back away from a fight or exercise self control. It was only destiny that he found his way to the fight club. An underground club where the rules that the rest of society abided by didn't exist. The rules that applied were clear. The first was that once a person committed to a fight, there was no way to back down. The second was that a fight was won when one player was either severely injured or forfeited. The last rule was one that was unsaid but every person seemed to know: never forfeit.

It was an inability to back down from a fight that made him so popular at the club. Once a rookie, he quickly became a fighter of high demand. Every person seemed to want a piece of the boy who'd play until he was bloody and helpless. The club was his element and while the fights weren't completely legal, it was the only place where he truly felt like he belonged. But when the club was raided by the king's soldiers who were looking to apprehend people involved with the illegal business, August was faced with a choice. Join a training program at the palace or spend his entire summer doing community service.

August was not sure what to expect when he was given a part time training position as a palace guard. He didn't expect that his charge would be the princess herself and he certainly didn't expect to take as big a liking to her as he did.

NOTES.⎱
― I don't even know what this is. It's a little inspired by the book "Winter" by Marissa Meyer but not really. So August is an adrenaline junkie and he fights at a fight club which is illegal bc things get pretty gory in their and when he's caught, Shuri says that he should be included in some program that her father had been interested in starting for a while. Which is where they take young people and train them for jobs in the palace as like a summer program. And he's included and he's put in as an assistant guard along with a real guard.

They're super soft bc they become really close and usually, a guard is supposed to not interact with their charge but they are super unprofessional and he helps her test out her inventions. And Shuri is pretty rebellious so she'll sneak out and show up at his window so they can go do something they're not supposed to and since August is super rebellious as well, it's chill. August would die for her if it came down to it. They're super soft.

Don't change the fc unless it's absolutely necessary and even if you do, it has to be a dark skinned black fc.