𝐭. 𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐮 ⎰lion king

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Lion King*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): T'Challa Udaku or OC
FACECLAIM(S): Charles Michael Davis*
STATUS: Taken By Me!

― TITLE: Lion King* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): T'Challa Udaku or OC— FACECLAIM(S): Charles Michael Davis*— STATUS: Taken By Me!

DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮. 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 .❞ | ❝𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵. 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Simba
┕━━━━━━━━┙

SIMBA WAS A KING without a kingdom.

          He'd always been a rather adventurous child, choosing to run towards danger instead of away from it. He considered it part of his charm. His uncle, Zazu argued that it was because he was a growing kid and that he'd grow out of it pretty quickly. But he carried the trait directly into manhood, neglecting his duties as prince. Simba was heir to the throne and next in line to be king of the Pridelands, a country in Africa. His father had tried his whole life to get the young boy to be more serious and to focus on the studies that he needed to rule their country. His father had always told him that a good king put the needs of his kingdom before his own. Simba had never understood that notion; he'd rather spend his time running around as a lion with his best friend, Nala.

          The young prince was blessed with a gift: the ability to switch between lion and human form at will. It was an ability that was passed down in his family, from the father of his father and down to him. Simba found it fitting; the lion was, after all, king of the jungle. His father used his ability to protect his subjects, but Simba was not nearly skilled or brave enough to do the same. He'd rather play around in the grass and chase after deer that he'd eventually let go. Simba preferred a simple, uncomplicated life to one with responsibilities and expectations.

          But tragedy struck, and Simba was forced to grow up all at once when his father died to save him in an attack by the Prideland's most ruthless rebels. An attack that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Simba's carelessness. Everything he'd ever known was taken away from him, and suddenly, Simba was expected to rule a kingdom, something for which he was not equipped. Caving under the pressure and guilt, Simba ran away from his duties and sought refuge from a nearby kingdom called Wakanda.

          Simba saw the kingdom as a refuge and never imagined himself getting attached to the people that he'd meet there. Little did he know that with the help of their prince, a few new friends and an old flame, he would go back to the very place he ran from to fight for the throne that is rightfully his.

NOTES.⎱
― This is practically lion king except instead of running away and going to the desert; he runs to Wakanda. This is pretty much marvel crossing over with Disney, and it's inspired by tinkertaydust  and her tangled story. She's started this new Marvel and Disney trend, and it's pretty cool. You could make this with him and T'Challa or keep it the same canon as in the movies and have him and Nala. This should take place before Black Panther, and it should be an AU. The suggested cast is Gugu Mbatha Ra or Beyonce as Nala, Bradley Cooper as Timon and Jack Black as Pumba. Feel free to Pm me with any question.