𝐦. 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 ⎰kim possible

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Kim Possible*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Michelle Jones
FACECLAIM(S): Sophie Turner*
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Kim Possible* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Michelle Jones— FACECLAIM(S): Sophie Turner*— STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳. ❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Kim Petterson
┕━━━━━━━━┙

KIM PETTERSON WAS MORE of a hero than she would have liked to be. She hadn't set out to be a vigilante but the way that her life worked, she wasn't given much of a choice.

She was the daughter of two of the most ordinary people to ever walk the Earth. Both accountants who spent their free time yelling jeopardy answers at the television. Kimberley Petterson was only slightly better off as she was the cheerleader with the golden heart but she'd always felt as if she was made for something more. She got exactly her dream when her best friend had accidentally set up a website and given her a reputation as Queens amateur superhero, Kim Possible.

Suddenly, she was running through the streets of Queens in a skin tight latex without any abilities or special skills except for her desire to help others. It was difficult in the beginning, seeing as most people saw her as a child masquerading as a hero and it became even more so when a teenage boy going by the name of Spider-Man. A new hero with abilities that she could only dream of came around and in a matter of weeks, managed to upstage Kim completely, turning her into somewhat of a joke.

Since then, the two of them fought over everything, becoming rivals and always working for more saves than the other. Amongst those many saves, however, was one that stood out to Kim. Michelle Jones, the pretty brunette in her chemistry class who always had her head in her sketches. The same Michelle Jones that Kim had spent various classes daydreaming about. The girl who had always seemed so attainable suddenly seemed so much closer.

NOTES.⎱
― So, this is something that I've had in mind for a while but I hadn't gotten around to it. This is based of the Disney channel show, Kim Possible in the MCU. So, she's a cheerleader and I can't exactly remember how she became a hero in the show but you can rewatch the first episode or look it up. And she was a hero first. She's always liked Michelle but even though she's a cheerleader, she can't really summon the courage to talk to her. She saves Michelle from danger and suddenly, Michelle is everywhere she goes and she finds out her secret and they go from there.

She's rivals with Spider-Man but Peter is in a few of her classes and she finds him adorable cause he's always really nervous around her.