𝐧. 𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 ⎰sidekick alliance

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Sidekick Alliance*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: Post Infinity War 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Ned Leeds
FACECLAIM(S): Mitchell Hope, Madeleine Petsch, Yara Shahidi*
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Sidekick Alliance* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: Post Infinity War 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Ned Leeds— FACECLAIM(S): Mitchell Hope, Madeleine Petsch, Yara Shahidi*— STATUS: Available

— DESCRIPTION:  ❝ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

DESCRIPTION:  ❝ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 .𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘗𝘰𝘴-𝘴𝘪-𝘣𝘭𝘦.❞

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Ron Stoppable, Kim Possible, Monique
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

RON STOPPABLE — YES, HIS name really was Ron Stoppable - was nothing special. He wasn't a genius or overly brave. He wasn't even all that good looking. If you asked Ron to describe himself, he'd tell you that he was simply just a mixture of all the average things in the world. Nothing exceptional but nothing horrible either. Just somewhere in the middle.

         The most unusual thing about Ron was his best friend. The red headed cheerleader who soaked up all the attention and just so happened to be one of heroes in Queens. Kim Richardson was the superhero, Kim Possible, and Ron was her faithful sidekick. The guy behind the scenes; he was the one who oversaw everything, provided help when Kim got overwhelmed and he'd even created her suit. Ron was happy being hidden. He wasn't nearly as brave as Kim was and he was simply happy to be a part of it all.

         When Spider-Man - an enhanced superhero dressed in red and blue and far more high-tech equipment than Kim was - showed up suddenly in Queens, making the saves that had always been Kim Possible's responsibility, there was a bit of a rivalry. Both heroes wanted to be the best and eventually, they came to a compromise. As Kim was more experienced, she took the more dangerous parts of Queens and every once in a while, when she got overwhelmed, Spider-Man made an appearance and offered assistance. It was the least he could do since they kept his real identity secret.

         But when half the universe vanishes - Kim Possible and Spider-Man among the missing half - Queens becomes a more dangerous place than it had ever been. There's enhanced criminals and felons - that the police has no time to handle since they were off trying to understand the sudden disappearance of half of the world's individuals - and Ron decides that something has to be done. Summoning what meager courage he has left, he dons a suit and seeks help from the other guy behind the chair to form Queens most unstoppable duo.

NOTES.⎱
― So I know this might be getting annoying but I have about four more of these types of plots coming so bare with me. Anyways, this should actually be fluffy. This is assuming that Ned survived the snap. So, Kim and Peter are gone and Queens need superhero and since Ron knew Peter's identity and knows that Ned helps him, he goes to Ned for help and they make a superhero duo. The sidekicks rise up. This should be cute as fuck because Ron is a soft, adorable, nerdy boy who needs a softer boyfriend.

This should be in two parts. One before the snap and one after.