𝐩. 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐬 ⎰ares

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Ares*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Pepper Potts
- FACECLAIM(S): Dwayne Johnson
- STATUS: Taken By dubrevh

― TITLE: Ares* - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Pepper Potts- FACECLAIM(S): Dwayne Johnson - STATUS: Taken By dubrevh

- DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Ares / Cedric Bowen
┕━━━━━━━━┙

THE GODS OF OLD were alive. They were believed to be fiction, stories concocted to explain events that could not be exactly explained but in fact, the gods lived in Olympus, with nothing but the belief of mortal anchoring them to the world that they'd moulded from clay.

It had never been their way to interfere with the lives of mortals. They were merely spectators in the events that constantly unraveled all around them. There had been a time when this had been different, back in the days when mortals prayed and worshipped them, begging for divine intervention. But since the disastrous events that had occurred in the Second World War, Zeus had issued a decree. From then on, they would simply watch and take in the turn of events, whether or not it favoured them.

Ares had always been an anomaly. The mortals believed that he was rash and violent and thrived off war and chaos but they couldn't be more wrong. The god of war was cold and calculating, silent but always thoughtful. He never made a decision unless he was certain of the consequences and his duty was more of overseeing war than causing it. Ares, however, was the only god that dared to defy the Lord of the Skies. He had a hand in every event throughout mortal history, lending a hand and assisting in whatever way that he could. He was the only one that noticed the disturbances.

The gods only existed because there were the few that believed. Their power was directly connected to the mortal world. He was the only one who realized that the gods were weakening as strange occurrences transpired amongst their people. Strange inventions and creatures. Creatures that were not created by the gods but by science. This had been going on for centuries before a new caliber of creatures were created. Man-made beings meant to imitate and replace the god themselves.

Ares had had enough. He'd gone to Zeus. The king of the gods had refuse to do anything about it, claiming that this was just another one of their projects that would fail and that the gods were too weak to intervene anyway. When Area has fought him on it, threatening to go himself down to Earth, Zeus had lost his temper. He banished the god of war for Olympus, booming that since he liked the mortals so much, he could be one of them. He stripped him of his godly form and memory as well as his powers.

One month later, a man was found by Maria Hill completely naked in the middle of the street with no memory of who he was except for one word: Ares.

- NOTES.⎱
― Please don't change the faceclaim. He's underused and he's such a sweetheart. But anyways, this is a Greek Mythology based and you need to have a pretty good underrated of it to write this. When he's found, he doesn't remember anything and he keeps saying Ares and talking about Zeus so Maria brings him to S.H.I.E.L.D and they manage to figure out that he's important but for the time being, Tony takes him in.

This could be after Civil War or even when the Avengers are still together and you can have him stay in the tower with them but pretty much, Tony puts Pepper in charge of sort of taking care of him and they go from there. He's really protective over Pepper and pretty my anyone that he cares about. Even though, he's not a god anymore, he still has a god complex and he's kind of arrogant so him and Tony clash a lot. But he's a complete sweetheart.