𝐭. 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 ⎰a little magic

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: A Little Magic*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Harry Potter
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Tom Riddle
- FACECLAIM(S): Tom Holland*
- STATUS: Available

- DESCRIPTION: ❝ 𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴?❞ |  ❝𝘕𝘰, 𝘛𝘰𝘮, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸

- DESCRIPTION: ❝ 𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴?❞ | ❝𝘕𝘰, 𝘛𝘰𝘮, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Peter Pan
┕━━━━━━━━┙

TO THE MUGGLES, HE was a fairytale. The story of the boy who never died. The boy with the magic dust that allowed him to fly and live on an island made of magic and fuelled on hopes and dreams. In reality, he was a magical being. One of the greatest wizards of his time who had turned dark. He'd taken his magic, created an island and imbued it with his power. He called it Neverland.

An island that only a few people ever got to visit and even then, only with the permission of Peter Pan. It was an escape from the reality of life, a chance to become someone else. Something else completely. The boys who were called to Neverland never returned. There was something about Neverland that nobody could seem to resist. There was a magic about Peter Pan that nobody could seem to understand.

That is, until a young wizard by the name of Tom Riddle caught his attention. He Who Shall Not Be Named and the greatest myth known to man made for a story for the ages.

- NOTES.⎱
― So, this is a pretty vague idea and I have no idea what the hell this is but I kind of like it. This version of Peter Pan is based on the version in Once Upon A Time. He's a villain who like Tom is obsessed with immortality and he sees everything because of his magic. So when he realizes that Tom is trying to be immortal, he kind of calls him to Neverland and they're both villains so it's an interesting dynamic. This should definitely end in heartbreak.