Karma is a Bitch

"Hey asshole!" Greyson growls, as he barges into the room Damien had booked with one of the women from Howler's Den.

I huff in annoyance and run after Greyson. He's being irrational, he shouldn't be doing this! This is going against everything Damien said to do! I stop in the doorway, following in behind Greyson. I catch the door before it closes. I find Greyson lunging over the bed and grabbing onto a naked Damien. Greyson's large hand is wrapped around Damien's neck. He pulls Damien off the bed and stands with the struggling Alpha-to-be in his grasp. Greyson squeezes and Damien makes a choking sound. Damien claws at Greyson's hands but his grip never loosens.

"Greyson stop!" I yell out to him.

"I'm not stopping." Greyson growls. "Damien I've had enough of your shit. You've put Lucia through enough pain and I thinks it's about time you get what you deserve."

"Put me down," Damien grumbles through shaky breaths.

"Fuck you," Greyson growls, squeezing his grip harder around Damien's throat.

A moment later I watch Damiens hand form into a wolf claw. "Greyson watch out!" I scream as his hand flings up towards Greyson's face.

Thankfully, Greyson's able to dodge it in enough time, but consequently, he releases Damien. Damien falls onto the bed, coughs for a quick moment, then, with black beady eyes, glares up at Greyson. I can feel the hatred seething from his stare. Those eyes grow even more dark and the skin around his face grows fur and a long snout. The rest of his body bulges and expands as he shift into a midnight black wolf. He growls ferociously, a hint of Alpha tone in it, making me flinch a bit. Greyson growls back, clearly unaffected by Damien's intention to scare.

I'm about to wonder who will make the first move when Damien lunges at Greyson.

Stealthily, Greyson takes a step to the left, just barely dodging Damien's attack. Damien jumps at him again; they keep this cat and mouse charade going for a while. I glance over onto the bed and notice the service girl shaking under the covers of the bed. A moment later the two tumble around, onto the bed nearly smashing into the shaking girl.

I quickly run over to her and reach my hand out, "Come with me, hurry."

She looks at me, fear in her eyes, "You're... you're trying to help me? But... but I... I ... with your mate..."

"It' okay, it's not like you had a choice. Now hurry," I whisper, I hear the shredding of clothes in the next second and out of the corner of my eye I watch Greyson shift into his dark brown wolf. He and Damien continue to duke it out. Growling and piercing in to each other's skin with their sharp teeth.

I feel the girl grab hold of my reached out hand and quickly I pull her off the bed. We run for the door. I turn to make sure Damien's distracted with Greyson and manage to get the girl out of the room. I release her hand and point to the dressing room. "Go in there and tell the other girls to stay put."

The rest of the people in the club are frozen, staring at me and wondering what the noises are in the room. The service girl next to me flees towards the dressing room, nearly knocking over the red haired women storming in my direction.

"What the hell is going on over here?" She growls. "What is that incessant noise-" She's cut off by the loud howl of pain from Damien. I can tell it's him due to my wolf not fully cringing at the sound. If it was Greyson, my wolf would have been worried. The red-haired woman looks at me. "Is someone fighting in there?"

She doesn't even allow me to answer. She pushes past me and peers into the room. She squeals loudly, practically piercing my eardrums. "Stop it! No fighting! Leave him alone!" She turns, "Someone call the Alpha, hurry!"