Intimidation

The boys collapse onto the floor in a heap of sweat, panting like dogs in a heat wave. I laugh out loud and lean back against the shed. Granted, I'm a tad sweaty myself but Greyson and Leo are drenched. It looks like they just took a shower, in their own sweat that is. Greyson is once again shirtless, but this time the sweat is reflecting the sun off of his skin. It's tough to look away.

"Jesus Lucia... are you.... trying... to kill us?" Leo manages to pant out.

I smirk, "Trying to kill you? That was only the easy part of the day." This of course is a lie. I have to admit that the stamina training is probably the hardest thing we do.

Leo's jaw drops open and I see Greyson's eyes go wide. I laugh again and push myself off of the shed. These guys are just too easy to fool.

"I'm kidding, but you should really see your faces." I smile at them, "Priceless."

Leo grunts and sits up a bit on the ground, "You're a jerk. Let's get the rest of this day done and over with."

I raise an eyebrow at him, "This is only your first day training and you are already fed up with the process?" I shake my head disappointedly, "I expected more from you Leo."

He quickly tries to defend himself, "It's not that I'm fed up with it, I'm just tired!"

"Mhm," I sigh, "Well you are going to have to get used to being 'tired' because this is just the beginning of your training."

He runs his fingers through his brown hair, clearly annoyed, "Whatever. I can handle it. But can we please move onto the next bit?" He asks in a calm tone.

I smirk, "Well since you asked so nicely, yes, we can move on."

I spin around, my pony tail flipping behind me as I start to walk toward the woods to a small wooded trail.

I hear the guys following behind me.

The small trail is crowded with greenery. The area is clearly unkept and overgrown. Enough so that the sun is barley peaking through the leaves above us, sending us into a temporary darkness. There are several vines growing up the trunks of the trees and most of the bushes are overgrown and cutting into the already skinny path. There is barely enough room for one person to squeeze through without touching the forestry.

When we pop out the other end of the path, I see the familiar hidden training grounds. There is little to no grass, but plenty of dirt, fallen leaves, and wood chips lining the floor. On the ground are four boxes that are completely chained up. Connecting the chains on each box are several different styles of locks. Each box has around thirty to forty locks.

I walk in between two chained up boxes and motion toward the locked up chests.

"These are used for your next round of training. I like to call it "Lock and Key" even though you aren't technically given a key..."

"If we aren't give a key, how are we going to open the locks?" Leo asks.

"Great question." I state and start to rummage through my pocket for something, "You get to use these."

I pull out two pocket tools that look just like my own. These are mostly used for the people in the Squad, but some of the rogues in the group like to go around stealing things, so people take them from our shed every so often.

I toss each boy a pocket tool that has a pick, knife, and a bunch of other extensions that help in several different cases.

"Use those to pick the locks." I reach down and tap on the boxes, "Inside each of these boxes is an item, and I want you to give it to me once you have picked off all the locks."

Rogue Squadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें