Damsel in Distress?

"No way! How did you beat me again?" Rina complains to Leo as she gently tosses her controller onto the ground.

Leo laughs, "Rina I have been playing video games my whole life. I was born to play Call of Duty."

She sighs, "Well it's no fair. I aim right at your character's head everytime I shoot and yet you manage to kill me first! I just don't get it..."

I laugh from the bed, "It's okay Rina, you don't need to be good at video games. That's a skill that doesn't matter in life." I add with a smirk.

I hear a, "hey that's not true." and a "You suck Lucia." From Leo and Derek at the same time.

We all giggle together. Everything seems to be back to normal.

My side is all patched up from the wound I got from the hunter. Luckily it wasn't deep, but it needed to be cleaned and steralized. Mom also put a lot of ointment on it and my other scratches that I attained from the fight. Greyson is back in my suite getting his wounds checked out by my Mom to make sure there were no serious injuries. I guarantee that he is fine. When I saw him shift back, he had a lot of scratches and bite marks on his body but nothing too deep.

At the moment, it is only the four of us in here. I'm watching Derek, Rina and Leo switch off in playing Call of Duty. Sadly, I don't have the energy to play right now. I won't get my werewolf strength back until my wolf returns and the wolf's bain gets out of my system. For now I'm lethargic and all I want to do is rest.

Unfortunately until I get my wolf back, I'm practically a human.

"Hey Derek," I ask, cutting off their conversation about the different kinds of guns they like to use in the game.

"What's up?" He asks.

"What ever happened to that hunter I brought back here? I haven't had the time to question him yet."

"Oh him? The Alpha and Damien took care of it." He adds non chalantly.

"Lovely..."

I frown. Wonderful. Well, looks like I will never see him again. I hope they at least punished him for what he did to Leo before they killed him. Honestly - knowing the Alpha - he was most likely tortured until he spilt a bunch of information, then tossed away like trash.

Well at least Leo is all healed now and able to shift back into a werewolf. That gives me hope that I will be able to get my wolf back soon. It's a good thing everyone got there when they did. If not, I could have died.

Speaking of which, I haven't thanked Raymond yet for gathering everyone to come get me. I should probably do that now. I slowly roll off the bed, being sure not to move my stomach too much. A lot of movement causes a lot of pain.

Rina looks up at me, "What are you doing?" She asks.

"I'm going to go see Raymond and thank him. If he didn't come get you guys, I would have been in big trouble." I state.

She smiles, "Okay sounds good. I will see you after though, right?"

"Of course, I will come right back!" I add confidently.

I walk out of the room and close the door shut behind me. I make my way to Raymond and Ruben's room. As I walk down the hall, I hear the sound of giggling. Not just any giggling, girls' giggling.

Three girls holding onto the arms of a rogue walk by me. He doesn't look very attractive, but if he has the girls giggling like that, then he must have a decent amount of money. You know, it really does sicken me a bit the way these girls act. They are so money hungry and so willing to sell their bodies to get a piece of it.